[0.69.420-BACKER#1792] STUCK ON FIRST-14

slime-o-verse

Oct 6, 2021
I revisited First-14 because I wasn't sure if I'd remembered to take all of the posters my first time visiting. I'm far enough into the game that I'm flying a Sledgehammer, but it won't let me leave because it says I need to get a plasma conduit. But obviously there's no plasma conduit of me to get. There's no crash, no error report, I'm just plain stuck because the game doesn't realize that I'm not stuck there as part of a quest.

slime-o-verse

Oct 6, 2021
I fought the snake lady when I first went through First-14. There wasn't any snake lady left to fight on the second visit. I go to the square she would be in, but the only option there is to return to my ship, at which point I still can't take off because I didn't get a conduit

budha

Dec 6, 2015
Ok, let's get everything straight. You started a playthrough and did First-14 completed it, including beating the Snake Lady (Overqueen - Caesseli ) getting the conduit and then was able to leave and go to Tavros and Mhen'ga. You later were unsure if you got all of the posters/loot from First-14 and went back for a second look and the game is now saying you need the conduit again like the first time?

If so attach your save file. As I understand you should be able come and go without a problem as I just did so on the latest public build with a previous saved file of mine. Have you done any editing of your file also?

slime-o-verse

Oct 6, 2021
I've done some editing, yeah. Also I did more than just Mhen'Ga. Made it all the way to Dhaal, then I decided to do a little decoration on my Sledgehammer

Attachments

• Levael (H) - 11Hrs 41Mins, 193 Days - Sledgehammer, Siretta.json
    812 KB · Views: 7

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
I don't see the issue. In your save, just walk to your ship and get in. Don't go to the snake lady and click her button.

budha

Dec 6, 2015
I see what you mean loaded save then flew and arrived at First-14 and fly is greyed out and says you need conduit. Only thing I can think that could cause that would be the editing that was done affected the file to cause it. Would need someone with better skills than I to be sure though.