[0.69.420-BACKER#1643] Still crashing due to the Ellie giving birth

Tjaktar

Mar 14, 2022
If you use notepad and search through the save file for the "ELLIE_PREG_TIMER":. You can change the the number of days back to 0 to at least postpone it. For some reason, resetting it day 40 doesn't work. But if you have a save from day 39 or prior it should work.

Splish

Feb 15, 2022
If you use notepad and search through the save file for the "ELLIE_PREG_TIMER":. You can change the the number of days back to 0 to at least postpone it. For some reason, resetting it day 40 doesn't work. But if you have a save from day 39 or prior it should work.
well thanks for that man, least gives me time to be able to DO anything else as at the moment I'm literally stuck unable to do anything for the most part. well tried doing the edit but trying to find "Ellie" in the entire save gave me nothing, so I'm shit outta luck lol

Tjaktar

Mar 14, 2022
well thanks for that man, least gives me time to be able to DO anything else as at the moment I'm literally stuck unable to do anything for the most part. well tried doing the edit but trying to find "Ellie" in the entire save gave me nothing, so I'm shit outta luck lol
If you are using the notepad "Find next" you have to look at the box called direction and set it to "down". As you will start at the very beginning there won't be anything in the "up" direction and it will just say that it can't find what you are looking for.

Splish

Feb 15, 2022
If you are using the notepad "Find next" you have to look at the box called direction and set it to "down". As you will start at the very beginning there won't be anything in the "up" direction and it will just say that it can't find what you are looking for.
well, I was able to find the timer, change it to 0 instead of 40 and the game still crashes, so at this point I'm fucked and I really REALLY don't want to make another save

Splish

Feb 15, 2022
well, I was able to find the timer, change it to 0 instead of 40 and the game still crashes, so at this point I'm fucked and I really REALLY don't want to make another save
figured I'll just leave my save file, in case some staff can possibly use it as a fix

Attachments

• Silver (M) - 7Hrs 39Mins, 202 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    752.7 KB · Views: 0