[0.6.10] Kohaku Post-Pregnancy Appearance Screen Issues

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
Kohaku's post-pregnancy appearance screen does not properly output the post-pregnancy blocks from her document; some light testing has led me to believe that this might be due to a discrepancy with how her flags are configured: If I had to provide conjecture, it seems that her pregnancy stage should be outputting "5" after the pregnancy, but doesn't appear to; the other outputs which are just declared as "post-pregnancy" appear, but not the ones which depend on her pregnancy stage.

What this functionally means is that the game deems that her figure is unchanged after pregnancy, and that she's somehow managed to squeeze back into her old outfit. What it should output is the block starting from
Even after having popped her kit from her tummy, Kohaku's still wearing traditional kitsune clothing; there's no way that her old clothes fit her any more, not after how much more maternal her figure's become after childbearing.
As well as what follows; instead, the game seems to believe that Kohaku never got knocked up to begin with.
This is also true of the tail block of her appearance screen, which should output:
After having had her child, Kohaku's tails have returned to their old energetic, twitchy demeanor; what hasn't faded is the marked improvement in the quality of the little golden kitsune's fur. Various fantasies run through your mind as you eye her maternally-improved tails — of bolsters, of pillows, of warm, fluffy clothing and eager nuzzles. You must've been staring at Kohaku hard enough to burn a hole through her self-consciousness, for she pouts and clutches her tails closer to herself.
But instead reverts to the pre-pregnancy state.

I can't claim to understand the game's coding, so most of that is conjecture, but something's still awry. I've included a few fresh saves with differing permutations: Start of Pregnancy, Max Feeding Post-Pregnancy, No Feeding Post-Pregnancy, Max Feeding Late Stage, and No Feeding Late Stage. Hopefully this all helps.

Attachments

• CoC2_Clark_13StartOfPregnancy.coc2
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
  • CoC2_Clark_75NoFeedingPostPregnancy.coc2
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
  • CoC2_Clark_69NoFeedingLateStage.coc2
    25.8 KB · Views: 1
  • CoC2_Clark_75MaxFeedingPostPregnancy.coc2
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
  • CoC2_Clark_69MaxFeedingLateStage.coc2
    25.4 KB · Views: 4