(0.5.7) Lyric holiday scene typo

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Screenshot (1330).png
Now, the champ here in these screenshots is pure female (vag-only). While she does have Ghostlight, it wasn't on in these scenes.

Screenshot (1112).png
It says they're snowballing cum. Pretty sure you can't do that with vaginal fluids. Unless you're telling me vaginal secretion in this world is somehow gooey. Champs here has only a vagina.

Screenshot (1113).png
It says jizz, but as I have said, the champ here is pure female (vag-only). Correct me if I'm wrong but jizz exclusively refers to semen, not vaginal fluids.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
How do I get access to the new Lyric Event?
So you have to turn on holiday event and make sure to send Lyric to Ivris (by either sending Lyric the 1st time you meet them or put them in the storage). Then you just have to keep going in and out of Ivris's shop (like literally keep going up and down the shop's square) until the event triggers.

Baki

Apr 27, 2022
So you have to turn on holiday event and make sure to send Lyric to Ivris (by either sending Lyric the 1st time you meet them or put them in the storage). Then you just have to keep going in and out of Ivris's shop (like literally keep going up and down the shop's square) until the event triggers.
Thanks.