[0.5.33] Berwyn's hair is "full of body" (typo)

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Upon defeating Matiha and starting the Berwyn Reconstruction process, this line (in the second paragraph of the scene where you choose whether or not he has a pussy) caught my eye. I suppose that the phrase "you had long, flowing hair, full of body;" could have some meaning, but to my knowledge, "full of body" is not something anyone ever intends to say about hair.

This is on firefox, but I don't think that actually matters.
1678413616666.png

Darkfeenex

Nov 23, 2021
Actually I'm pretty sure that often you can say that hair has "body" meaning sort of bounciness.

It's funny because I don't think I've seen anyone say that hair is "full of body" but I've seen people say that hair "lacks body", meaning the hair is quite thin, stringy and brittle.

So technically it's not wrong but it is a weird description imo

[Edit] Did a bit of searching and I seem to be right - Another word you could use instead of body would be "volume"

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Actually I'm pretty sure that often you can say that hair has "body" meaning sort of bounciness.

It's funny because I don't think I've seen anyone say that hair is "full of body" but I've seen people say that hair "lacks body", meaning the hair is quite thin, stringy and brittle.

So technically it's not wrong but it is a weird description imo

[Edit] Did a bit of searching and I seem to be right - Another word you could use instead of body would be "volume"
I'm fairly certain that the more common and much more natural-sounding way of saying that would be "full-bodied." Which, also, would go before the noun its describing.

Darkfeenex

Nov 23, 2021
I'm fairly certain that the more common and much more natural-sounding way of saying that would be "full-bodied." Which, also, would go before the noun its describing.
Oh I see what you're trying to say. Yes you are right - I thought you were meaning more that you've never heard of hair having "body". Yeah "full-bodied" does seem more natural than "full of body"