[0.5.27] Cant do Annika "go too far" face sitting [fixed]

nutzo858

Sep 3, 2015
As the title says, cant do the variant scene. says i need to "lose my virginity" even though those have long been gone on this character.

Edit: Wait does it mean I have to anal her first?

Edit 2: didn't include a screen shot. my bad for not reading stuff all the way.

Attachments

• image_2022-12-28_222444422.png
    image_2022-12-28_222444422.png
    801.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
As the title says, cant do the variant scene. says i need to "lose my virginity" even though those have long been gone on this character.

edit: Wait does it mean i have to anal her first?
ive done everything with her, still nothing

Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
This is a bug. The only conditions for the "Go Too Far" scene should be:

a) have a vagina and have satisfied annika.pussyfuck criteria (this is what allows you to do the face-sitting thing in the first place), and
b) not have a virgin pussy.

If that's the case, scene should be selectable for you.

I have also noticed that the annika.pussyfuck criteria don't seem to be properly set up; you're supposed to qualify if you have done any of the scenes where Annika stimulates your pussy orally or digitally. Each of them is supposed to have a special interlude where, if you haven't tripped annika.pussyfuck yet, the PC notices how horny Anni gets when she's pleasuring Champ's nethers and gets the idea that maybe it'd be fun to do something more with that.

These scenes are the ones that are supposed to qualify:

a) Cuddle > Intimate > Cuddlefuck;
b) Service Her > Pussy;
c) Oral & Fuck; and
d) 69.

(Doing Pitch Anal with a magicock would also make sense there, but I decided not to complicate it any more than it already was...and this is already hella complicated haha!)

Thanks for noticing the issue! I appreciate y'all's due diligence. :D