(0.5.20) Quin expansion talks during quests

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
1. Below is from the final part of winter wolf quest. A scene occurs at the very bottom floor with worldlock chest puzzle.
Screenshot (2487).png
wrong spelling(at least if it's supposed to be American English)? well i don't remember if the game decides to consistently use British English or American English here.

2. Below screenshots are from Getting Into The Closet quest where PC choose Quin as an option to climb the vantage point.
Screenshot_20221009-101312_Corruption of Champions II.jpg
"You move to clap."
Screenshot_20221009-101320_Corruption of Champions II.jpg
should be, "as you reach out, he instead."
Also, Quin seems to kiss pc's hands regardless of whether PC fucked him or not. While I don't mind (since I actually like Quin), I know there are plenty of ppl who rlly dislike him so think the dialogue should be changed depending on whether PC has fucked him or not.
Screenshot_20221009-101227_Corruption of Champions II.jpg
The highlighted words should be separated.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Ey, since you are the first person to mention Quin and his recent quest additions, how are they? And In how many quests has he been added?

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Ey, since you are the first person to mention Quin and his recent quest additions, how are they? And In how many quests has he been added?
Ah sorry for the late reply! I've started a new character just to see his content and have been bringing him literally everywhere but I've only seen his new content in getting into the closet and the winterwolf quest. I might have missed some since I was breezing through it but I'm gonna try to go back to it again.

Reactions: Animalistic