[0.5.11 to 0.5.16] The Well Hung Perk Doesn't Appear To Be Working As Intended

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
Not sure if anything has changed with regards to the Well Hung Perk since the last public patch, but testing in-game seems to showcase that the perk doesn't appear to be working as intended (such as the player character's cock seemingly not reaching the stipulated sizes on the wiki, like 23.4 inches with Blue Eggs - instead it seems to randomly reach between 18.5 and 21.5 inches). This occurrence seems to be consistent with the transformation items tested - Blue Eggs, Minoblood Wines, Roots of Man, Twisted Clovers and Twisted Reeds.

Basically:
-Even with the Well Hung Perk, transformation items that have transformations that affect cock size don't appear to be reaching the full max transformation cock size of 1.3 that should be achievable (both when increasing, such as with Blue Eggs, and when decreasing, such as with Roots of Man).
-Not sure if this potential bug also has any effect on the transformation cock size change, such as with the max transformation cock size change of 1.5 with the Well Hung Perk.

Please see the saves attached below:
-Save0 (TestZero in-game) is with the Well Hung Perk, and Save1 (TestOne in-game) is without the Well Hung Perk.

* Also, please note that items have been spawned in for testing purposes, as some of the items that were tested can only be acquired later on in a play-through. *

Attachments

• Save0.coc2
    4.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Save1.coc2
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: EvilK

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I can confirm this, been noticing irregularities with maximizing junk size with well hung compared to previous versions.

Reactions: Equivocate

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
I can confirm this, been noticing irregularities with maximizing junk size with well hung compared to previous versions.
Ah, thanks for sharing your experience with regards to this apparent interaction as well.

Seems like this has also been reported before, here, nearly 3 weeks ago.

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
Seem to have found the problem.

The original code in 505.js from lines 163 to 179 include these conditions in the if statement on line 170: e > a && "down" !== n, which appears to not be working as intended - and appears to be what is resulting in the Well Hung Perk therefore not working as intended.

Testing showed that the removal of those conditions resulted in the Well Hung Perk working as intended. Please see below:
JavaScript:
            }, {
                key: "adjustSize",
                value: function(e) {
                    var t = arguments.length > 1 && void 0 !== arguments[1] ? arguments[1] : 3
                      , n = arguments.length > 2 && void 0 !== arguments[2] ? arguments[2] : "both"
                      , a = this.lengthBase()
                      , i = this.owner.hasPerk(PERKS.WellHung);
                    if (i && (e *= 1.3),
                    a !== e && !("up" === n && a > e || "down" === n && a < e)) {
                        var r = e - a;
                        return r > 0 && i && (t *= 1.5),
                        Math.abs(r) > t && (r = t * (r > 0 ? 1 : -1)),
                        this.lengthBase(r),
                        this.lengthBase() - a
                    }
                }
            }, {

The code on line 171 appears to be sufficient for whatever the e > a && "down" !== n conditions were attempting to check, so I don't think those conditions are necessary - well especially considering they always appears to be false.
Although I suppose if one particularly wanted to include them for some reason one could use this line instead for line 170 (505.js).
JavaScript:
if (i && (e *= 1.3) || e > a && "down" !== n,
Although, I'm pretty sure the latter half of the || conditions still won't function as expected - don't really care to test it though, as removing the e > a && "down" !== n fixes the issue and results in the Well Hung Perk functioning as expected, and the method appearing to function as it did prior to those conditions inclusion.

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Fixed for next release.

It was the e > a part causing the issue. It was checking that the current size was less than the target size, before factoring in Well Hung to increase the target size. This means, since the target for MinobloodTM is 24", if you had 23.9" it would increase as expected past 24", but if you were already 24"+, it would not.

Reactions: Equivocate