[0.5.0] Guidance bug

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Using Guidance changes all my party members hp to NaN and murdered the threat gems in the UI. The gems returned to normal when you go into another fight but the hp remains NaN. I think the game is treating them as dead though because they can't seem to actually get agro despite having the highest threat, enemies just continue to attack you.

Attachments

• CoC2 Vita 209.coc2
    55.3 KB · Views: 3

Leor

May 10, 2022
Wayfort
Using Guidance changes all my party members hp to NaN and murdered the threat gems in the UI. The gems returned to normal when you go into another fight but the hp remains NaN. I think the game is treating them as dead though because they can't seem to actually get agro despite having the highest threat, enemies just continue to attack you.
Same, I was about post a report too, XD.
I was experimenting on some "at will skill" with resheal but the guidance suddenly broke the game, the specific teammates that are affected seems like permanently become non-threat or dead for the enemies but you can change your teammates on waystone as a substitute line up but still, etheryn being the one affected will be harder to fight enemies (specially on my game as darker mode) becoz she's the best healer on game.