0.4q

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Just thought I would kick of the new build thread see how the highland scout et al work out for you

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
hahah you beat me this time Akhter :p But this build even if long awaited at least puck some challange for so called 'end game players' now....I know drakeslayers will still laugh at this but...I already without trying feel will like that centrauress encounter ^^

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, this is not intended for those already drakeslayers :p  Could help in your way there tho.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
i adore the catboy mage i really want him to be part of my harem though i noticed the new scene called present with two dicked cats does not get a male but pregger with the mpreg perk(i like collecting babys with my male fox boy)

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
i adore the catboy mage i really want him to be part of my harem though i noticed the new scene called present with two dicked cats does not get a male but pregger with the mpreg perk(i like collecting babys with my male fox boy)

Found n fixed for next.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I have a question for Alder/other FoE devs. Is it possible to be big enough to satisfy the centauress and mare but no so large that the others like your party members are in danger of a spoogesplosion. 

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Aha, gotcha. I'll probably stay on the less "holy fuck that's huge!" side of the Overfiend scale of schlong length. Thanks for the clarification.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well swiss-army approach was/is my fav one in CoC till today ^^

No worry Alder since times I made drakeslayers team I play to have fun since I alrady know how to make once again such OP team (and yes she's good way to grind XP but still King's Road encounters are as good/fast way to grind there...so now it's more about do I want gring on her and catboy mage or on King's Road mobs (which have that equine pair that I like smash to ground then sating my team lust on them xD)). But well I do liked more centauress then catmage in this build. I really thinking if not starting now on each FoE playthrou going taur base just for her. Sadly she not gonna stay as pernament enemy in game :/

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
It was really satisfying to get to the centauress. Did the deed as a regular human with a huge dick AND as a centaur with a huge dick. The design for the centauress reminds of someone, I just forgot who exactly.....

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
It was really satisfying to get to the centauress. Did the deed as a regular human with a huge dick AND as a centaur with a huge dick. The design for the centauress reminds of someone, I just forgot who exactly.....

Her face and hair remind me of Laura Croft, but idk if that's who you were thinking about.

Spikes

Aug 27, 2015
You can do the CoC approach of the swiss-army crotch.

Thank you Alder. You have just given me a horrible (read as silly but fun) idea for a golem character who actually has something like that. No idea if i'll actually post it, but i'll fiddle around with it. :)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
After reaching a decently high level (18) I've noticed a strange thing about XP rewards: not only groups of low-level  obs, but even individual curbstomp fights against Moth-girls and Wolves give you as much, if not more, experience than highlands' new enemies.

Also, the centauress is strangely resistant to lust attacks for someone in heat.