0.4o

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
New build and...a new npc (well I know what race that npc is but let see others reaction to this reveal) so let the talk starts ^^

It kinda reminds me good ol CoC times that new npc and who knows maybe it mean some new TF item will arrive before end of the year (kinda this one TF I may try for getting some of body parts of this newly introduced race in Eden ;) ). And can't wait to see if something interesting will be added to it later, if not much then will be back to looking for new Ashe tasks and "rewards" *wink wink*

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Something I noticed when getting my first "man the shop" scene is -

with the old lady, she mentions Cass as "she" yet even though I hadn't gotten to that revelatory bit there wasn't a bat of an eye from the PC.
Unsure if that was intended or no, a suggestion of having a comment on that if not yet known.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015

Hidden Content

Unsure if that was intended or no, a suggestion of having a comment on that if not yet known.

Well, the old lady would probably assume the default. Fixed.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So what exactly are the new changes?  Or where is the place to view the changes?

http://www.fenoxo.com/?p=493 - this blogpost contain changelog since last build (so aside lines about bugfixing, which prolly won't interest you which one bugs/typos/etc. was fixed all rest is meantioned). Well some things are briefly meantioned as to not spoil fun of people finding it out but in such cases some hints how to get to it are given....most of the time ^^

Jonnyreg

Nov 13, 2015

Hidden Content

I'll admit I'm disappointed by this revelation but maybe I soulda seen it coming. I guess I'll live though.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im curious what foes give out mpreg i seem to only get filled with bunnys from the bunny encounter