(0.4.29) Brinthouse typos

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
This is true for both steam version and pc downloaded version. There is some typos in the brinthouse events.
The 1st is that even though I have Brint with me, it says Brienne when I visit their family 5th time.
Screenshot (4).png
The 2nd one is Rina's teach cunnilingus scene where it mentions Brienne again even though I have Brint with me.
Screenshot (5).png
The 3rd one is Rina's teach scissoring scene where it say, "you two," even though there is only the pc. I'm assuming this scene probably supposed to happen when there is Brienne and pc involved in the scene but as I said I have Brint.
Screenshot (6).png
The 4th one is from continuation from Rina's teach scissoring scene where it mentions two but since I have Brint, Brint goes out of town before this sex scenes occurs and the PC was the only one involved with Rina. I guess this was also from scene where Brienne is involved.
Screenshot (7).png

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Hello, I found additional typo/error in the brinthouse. This is in pc version 0.4.32. When the bimbo champion flirt with Cassia and do "Lie Back," scenes with her, pc mentions, "Your daughter totally loves getting dicked hard,"
1644284263873.png
even though the pc doesn't have a dick. My champ is pure female.
Screenshot (10).png