[0.4.1] Can't start Gweyr Quest 3 [Not a Bug]

DracheLehre

Jun 20, 2021
I know for a fact I have completed the other two quests in the chain, but still,the button for the third quest is unselectable.

I am using the steam version. I even tested using Firefox Release 89.0. Is it because of some flag that's not allowing me to do it? I'm even sending the save file as well so you could diagnose.
can't quest proof.png

Attachments

• CoC2 Jeff 948.coc2
    47.6 KB · Views: 3

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I know for a fact I have completed the other two quests in the chain, but still,the button for the third quest is unselectable.

I am using the steam version. I even tested using Firefox Release 89.0. Is it because of some flag that's not allowing me to do it? I'm even sending the save file as well so you could diagnose.
View attachment 17515
Check the Quest Log, you need to go see Imora first.

"Working together, Gweyr and you have pinned down the source of the goop barrels which are plaguing the Rift — a deep, dark abyssal trench far below the ocean's surface. The question, then, is how you're going to get down there in one piece.

Gweyr has an idea: Imora, a siorcanna shaman she knows, has the power to imprint tattoos that protect land-dwellers from the hazards of the icy ocean. She'd like you to check in with Imora and secure her cooperation in the matter so that you can head down and confront Tollus, whom you have discovered to have fled here from Harvest Valley and is mucking about in the depths right now, doing gods-knows-what.

You can find Imora in the northwestern part of the rift, out over the sea ice."