0.3.39 no options appearing on loss to tanuki witch

Pokeman

Apr 18, 2021
I'm playing on the downloaded windows version, and I was surrendering to the Tanuki Witch character to try and remove my plant bushel dick thingy, but this time it gave me no option to exit the scenario after it finished. I can't make a new save, because I'm stuck in the scene, but I'll upload a screenshot, in case that help, and if you tell me where the save data is stored, I can upload the most recent save before the error.

Attachments

• image for bug report 1.PNG
    image for bug report 1.PNG
    642.4 KB · Views: 9

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Uae the Save to File option and share that one. The ingame saves are in a massive blob of mingled data and not useful for bug reporting.

Pokeman

Apr 18, 2021
Ok, thank you. Although, I realized that my save probably wouldn't be useful, apparently it wasn't autosaving, so the last save was super far back. I can send it to you if you think it could be useful, but I'd used at least one transformative, and also already lost to her a few times, between the last save and the bug.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
If you're still getting the bug in whatever constitutes your current game state, it doesn't really matter if it's not in the exact same state as when you first encountered it.

Pokeman

Apr 18, 2021
I haven't gotten it again yet, I'll save more often, and if I get it again, I'll get you the save data.