[0.3.37] Odd Breast Size [Modified Save]

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
The Hornet Ring has gone off the reservation.

My description screen:
Untitled.png

Attachments

• CoC2 Morgana 291.coc2
    74.7 KB · Views: 8

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
This is a meme, not a bug.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Hmmm modified save.
What's that mean? I know my save has been modified. I uploaded it in my initial report. Whether through ignorance or design, I wasn't trying to slip a save-edited "bug" past anyone.

And what's with the added "Modified Save" tag someone added to my thread title? I've never seen any bug reports by other members hit with this edit. I've always been a proponent of the "save-edit warning upon loading" so that folks like you know when to discard certain bug reports, but this feels like you're calling me out.

Aly informed me it wasn't a bug but an intentional addition. Is "Jacques" always used for "J" cups as a reference to some in-joke?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
In TiTS, at least, Jacques is used when you hit a size beyond what the naming system supports (>198).

J cups (and JJ cups) exist in CoC2, Jacques means you're beyond the alphabet.

Hmm. I've hit ZZ in CoC2 and I thought that was the biggest. I've also never paid attention to every single bra size I've hit due to the Hornet Ring and the fact that I play Thief (I crit a LOT).

Now if I could only figure out why I was singled out for having a modified save...

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
if I were to hazard a guess, it's because you technically shouldn't be able to get a Jacques size-bust. With that in mind, does your character perchance have the "busty" perk?