[0.3.25] Batch 35 - More Typos

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
A. Cat Harem
  1. MeowFrosthoundMenu - LesboFun
    • Cup size is normally uppercase
    • What muscle can be seen stands out proudly, and cute b-cups reveal rock-hard nipples.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
B. Gianna's Caravan
  1. GiannaCaravanIntroduction
    • She’s got a perky c-cup chest barely concealed by a tiny bra beneath a silken shirt so thin it’s almost see through, and even as you inspect her she slips a flask beneath her veil and takes a swig.
  2. GiannaTalkMenu - About You
    • Traveling down from her face, you realize her entire body is the smooth grey of wet stone; cute perky c-cups with prominent, diamond-hard nipples greet you rather pointedly, slightly darker than the rest of her flesh.
  3. GiannaFlirtButtFuck
    • else variant; Cup size is normally uppercase
    • You wrap one arm around her waist in an effort to return the intimacy, dragging your fingers across the contours of chiseled abs while your other hand digs into one of her perky c-cup tits.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
C. Atani
  1. AtaniSexMenu - Titfuck
    • You wrap your lips around that perfect pinkness, nibbling her sensitive bud between your nipples while your hands grope and knead both hefty h-cups.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
D. HornetQuest
  1. HornetQuestCleanQueen - const merge
    • Up close the change is more pronounced; her hair is a beautiful flaxen clear of any obsidian streaks, as well as being freshly cleaned and lustrous, her chest appears to have shrunk down to 'modest' g-cups that still noticeably slosh with honey, and lastly the look of her beautiful feminine face seems... prouder despite its mother-likeness.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
E. Lusina
  1. LusinaDefeat
    • I'm not entirely sure about this one
    • The resDefeated variant starts with lowercase, however else case is uppercase
    • Somebody could have gotten hurt! Oh, don't look so put out... [pc.resDefeated|you're practically begging for it|It's only fun when we both enjoy it]," she grins, reaching

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
F. Kiyoko
  1. TalkMenu (else)
    • typo; occurrence
    • <i>"That's correct. Of course, sometimes the odds of an occurrance are almost certain, while others are almost certainly guaranteed to fail."</i>

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
G. Codicies
  1. Kitsune
    • Reproduction
      • typo; occurrence
      • While not usually dangerous, the rare occurance of multiples can be considerably draining on a mother's body; most will choose to sleep away the latter stages of their pregnancy and be doted on by their family.
    • History
      • typo; occurred
      • After the Godswar, a fresh surge of emigration from the Old Country occured, spurred on by several happenstances:
  2. The Old Country (credit to SilverWing235 on the wiki for catching this)
    • Description
      • should be An
      • A island realm in the world of Savarra, which lies across an extended ocean trip from the Frost Marches.
    • Government
      • should be Vie
      • Smaller kitsune clans vy for the Emperor's favor and perhaps a minor appointment; success is an uphill task.

Last edited:

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
H. Elf Boy
  1. Frottage sex option
    • no tooltip text despite the other options having tooltip text
  2. ElfBoiEncounter
    • If the Lusina one was a valid but, a similar one here:
    • "Do you think you could help me out with his?" he asks, gesturing to his massive hardon. "I'm really having trouble getting off... This lady came to my camp a few days ago and since then I've- uhn... I can't cum!"