[0.3.17] Cat Harem Breeding typos

Zerva

Mar 25, 2016
Just a couple spots here or there! The only thing to note is that my character is an Orc in Rut with a huuuge dick. Let's start with the request to breed.

"N-Now now," Callil titters. "I don't think Kalesh's stamina should be called into question. "That said... if that's what you'd like us to do, then I'm okay with it. As long as..."

There is an unnecessary quotation between "question" and "that"

Before withdrawing, the holiest of the trio presses her nose to your skin and breathes, deeply. "an orcish like yourself will make a fine matriarch. Call it priestess' intuition."

Three issues here. Firstly the A in "an orcish" should probably be capitalized. Secondly "An orcish like yourself" makes me feel like there should be a descriptor between orcish and like. Stud, gal, guy, what have you. Thirdly my character in this instance a masculine orc male with the male preference selected but he is referred to as a "matriarch" rather than "patriarch". Now onto the breeding itself!

"Then let's not waste any time," Selima purrs," her face on your neck, inhaling sharply. "Mmmm..."

As you can see another unnecessary " between "purrs," and "her"

Choosing Yset first in this instance ended with a repeat paragraph as well.

A breeding can only be accomplished by ramming the recipient full of seed. Alabaster cum flows, gallons the size of dragons blasting into your bitch. Pure animal pleasure shimmers off your skin like an aura of impregnation, stirring the estrus cycles of your waiting harem, sending vicarious pregnant thrills through their forms. Your balls churn with the might of a hurricane, adding a thick layer of ejaculatory reflex to the cacophony. It's indescribably pleasant just rubbing the sweaty pouch against her buttocks, feeling those inner contractions spool out every drop of your surging spunk to their intended destination. Yset's cervical pressure clenches down around your crest, milking you within an inch of your single-minded life.

The two of you slow to a still image that could be used to describe what real mating is. Yset's eyes are gone, soul-fucked into another realm. You're almost there, too, but it's the faint smell of wet pussy that keeps you in this one. Callil and Selima were masturbating. They're flanking you, one on either side. Their sonorous moans are there; elaborate, coarse sounds.

As you pull out of Yset's well-fucked hole, resting your overworked meat atop her vulva, you consider your options... the shrieks -

Cum surges with all the force of a peaking volcano, your sweat-dripping ballsack churning out the virile momentum of your surging jizz. The swell of your urethra triggers a spasm of purring rapture in the smaller girl. Out of nowhere, the inner muscles of Yset's cervix collar your crown, milking you within an inch of your single-minded life. Orgasm gouts, seemingly forever. The joy of cumming, of letting it all flow out, of twisting your muscles in specific ways, giving the next twitch of creamy volume a better exit — Lumia, save you!

Recovery from an orgasm like that would be a long road, but you know. Though you're positively throbbing at the stress of an exhausting mating press, you have to decide.

As you can see the orgasm portion is repeated with some different phrasing after a bizarre looking cutoff after "the shrieks -"

With a particularly deep (and partially animalistic) whine, you slide into the tight, sugary squeeze of Callil's pussy, panting and heaving a path through the pounding intensity. your crown smacks the entrance to her womb, and it obligingly opens, as if she had full control over that part of her slobbering anatomy; the backstroke feels even better. In seconds, you're 'plap, plap, plapping' away at the matronly mage.

Having picked Callil next the Y in "your crown" here is not capitilized.

You don't so much as nurse from it as your mouth reflexively tries to clear the obstruction — so, yeah, you have your way with it. Pumping a bit faster, you slam into the spasm of a fine chocolate cunt, her breasts flopping in response. Mmm.
There are two spaces instead of one between "it." and "Pumping"

Out of nowhere, Cait jumps you, crashing her breasts straight into your arm. Your boner reacts, painfully. "Hey Kalesh!" chimes the gold-pink cat. Sounded really busy in there! What werrrreeee you doing? You kept the whole tavern up!"
Finally in the aftermath the only issue I came across is there is a mission quotation between "cat." and "Sounded". That's all I was able to find myself so good luck from here!