[0.3.15] Assorted Jael'yn Typos

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Jael'yn - Initial Frost Hound Encounter

JVc5ipz.png
1. "Frosthound" should be "the Frost Hound" (two words).
2. "This commotion" should be "the commotion".
3. "On spotting you however, Garth [...]" should be "on spotting you, however, Garth [...]".
4. Comma splice in Etheryn's dialogue. Should change "It was my fault, I just couldn't [...]" to "It was my fault. I just couldn't [...]"
5. "Narrowly ruined" should be "narrowly ruin" to keep tense consistent.
6. "A few coins" and "a few drinks" in the last sentence are repetitive; I would change "orders a few drinks" to "orders drinks".
US1qjjV.png
7. "He still doesn't look pleased" should probably be "Garth still doesn't look pleased"; he hasn't been referred to in several sentences and this is the first time he's referenced in this paragraph, so best practice is to use the antecedent instead of the pronoun. In this case, the "Garth has been sitting" two sentences later would need to be changed to "He's been sitting" or something similar.
8. The "as though he could" before "chew on the words" is extraneous and should probably be changed to "to chew on the words".
9. Independent clause separation in the last sentence should be revised somewhat. The current form is grammatically incorrect and also, I think, doesn't really convey his tone that well. I recommend something like this: "And keep Garret from sticking his dick in her. I mean it. This is a tavern [...]" The periods, in addition to clearing up the comma splice issue, should make him seem more serious.
10. "Deprived sex-den" should be "depraved sex-den".
11. As Spotty pointed out, there should be a space in "man,woman, or both [...]"

Jael'yn - Frost Hound Interior

5yXijOW.png
12. There is no idle reference to Jael'yn in the "Guests" tab while in the Frost Hound. Not sure if this is an oversight, intentional, unfinished content, or a bug.
NVYMyTc.png
lsTJr8w.png
13. Jael'yn's button refers to "Jaelyn" with no glottal stop. This is also true of Jael'yn's scene name in the upper right corner.

Jael'yn - Frost Hound Rut

UHCicxW.png
14. The "yours" here by itself right after the semicolon is awkward.
15. Recommend replacing "while a delightfully attractive ring" with "while her delightfully attractive ring".
16. I think that there should be ellipses on both sides of "not that it's a long break for air", not just the one, because it's an interrupting clause. Em dashes would also work.
kQbjmBD.png
17. The ellipsis here is extraneous, possibly a leftover transition from text that is not available for this character.
JH1kOxz.png
18. "I needed that, it's a shame [...]" should be "I needed that. It's a shame [...]"
9T9Oeoa.png
19. "Jerking a soft cock" should be "jerking her soft cock".
20. The two "ohs" in "oh, in oh-so-many ways" are repetitive; I would change it to "oh, in so many ways".

Jael'yn - Frost Hound Ryn Threesome

ik9zfEc.png
21. The ellipsis after "turning swiftly around" should probably be an em dash.
22. I would change around the clauses in the first two sentences. A more grammatically correct structure would be
"It's not the whirlwind of groping hands chasing each other up the stairs to your room that you might have expected, though. If anything, the way Jael'yn acts is casual, perhaps to protect the smaller elf from the rest of the tavern-goers' opinions of her. It's obvious you and Jael'yn are both humongous sluts..."
(NB: I feel extremely seen here, SKoW)​
23. I would turn the semicolon after "once the doors are closed, though" into a period, and split off the "hugging her close [...]" clause into an expanded separate sentence.
24. Might not be a bug, but Jael'yn is referred to as both a "redeemed maid" and a "tainted elf" in the same paragraph. That seems to be a little contradictory and might (?) be an artifact of unimplemented content.
mXxseiP.png
25. The comma splice in the "I only said spread 'em [...]" sentence should be remediated: "I only said spread 'em. You have to wait for me now, Jael'yn."
26. The "her" in "her complaints trail off" should be capitalized.
27. The comma splice in the "You can fuck her now [...]" sentence should be remediated: "You can fuck her now. Make Ryn cum."

Jael'yn - Frost Hound Ride

KT3Cd8Z.png
28. "[...] follow an order like that... she slips [...]" should be "[...]follow an order like that. She slips [...]"
29. I recommend adding a comma between "honestly" and "watching".
EbVHnh0.png
30. I don't know that the "Hells" can stand on its own in front of a semicolon. An em dash or comma might be better.
GSF8GUw.png
31. The ellipsis after "slow you down" should probably be a period.