[0.2.49] Possible Blue Egg/Potion Oversight

TheShepard256

Using a Blue Potion or a Turgid Mushroom Infused Blue Egg on a female Champion will always result in growing a human cock, regardless of the Champion's race. Wouldn't it make more sense for them to grow a cock appropriate to that race? As it currently stands, a pure catfolk female fresh out of character creation changes race to human upon using one.

If there are multiple vagina types, whoever fixes this might also want to check to make sure Lush Orchid Infused Pink Eggs also result in racially appropriate vaginas.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019
The way to get around this is by using Turgid Mushroom on a TF of the intended race. So if, for example, I want to keep my catfolk a catfolk, I just use a Turgid Mushroom on a Cat's Tongue Berry, and that gives me the dick I want. This issue has popped up briefly in other threads (sudden racial scores shifting and causing confusion after growing genitalia), and none of the coders mentioned that it was a bug, so I'm assuming it's a feature. Lore-wise, I assume that because the eggs come from harpies and harpies have human vulvas/vaginas (albeit very loose), it defaults to giving human genitalia.