0.2.38 can't breed orcs anymore

Wileyone13

Feb 7, 2017
I'm playing version 0.2.38 on Android and last night I was whooping Arona and steady doing the breed orcs option after I had taken tons of virility booster to get my cum production up. Today when I started playing though I've found that when winning I no longer have the option to breed her. As far as I can tell I can't see the virility Stat in game so I don't know if that has changed but this save file definitely has had me take the virility booster since I have the same corruption level. Am I just missing something here?

Wileyone13

Feb 7, 2017
Update, while blue balled I was now able to breed her again, which makes a bit more confused since I don't think I could have been blue balled every other time that I did the breed option. Sorry for the vagueness of all this.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Update, while blue balled I was now able to breed her again, which makes a bit more confused since I don't think I could have been blue balled every other time that I did the breed option. Sorry for the vagueness of all this.
The game checks how much cum you currently have in your goo shooters. Each time you orgasm, it reduces your current cum by half. As time goes on cum is replenished. If you cum enough quickly enough, you'll be shooting blanks and then you can't really breed orcs too well can you?

Wileyone13

Feb 7, 2017
Ahhhh I see that makes sense. Thanks for the reply, I'm still new to the game so trying to figure out the mechanics. Really enjoying it though!