[0.2.15] Softlock with Wolfsboon

DerkaDerk

Sep 22, 2019
If you use this item prior saving Garret, it doesn't seem to softlock, but after saving him, the character will transform, but there will be no option to continue; You cannot select a menu, and hitting 1 does not work either. The only transformation that enables the player to hit continue is the one where the player gains a unique ability for transforming a wolf's tail. Otherwise, every other random transformation ends in a soft lock.

Reactions: mimibunny11

mimibunny11

Sep 28, 2019
I've been having this problem as well. I usually get through one or two transformations before the option to continue just disappears. I took a screenshot. I'm on day 2 and I haven't saved Garret yet.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 1.15.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 1.15.37 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 6

Derpy

Sep 28, 2019
Hello, first post, woo?

And it is because of a bug. <.<

Anyway. Uhm, I have the same issue. Not only with Wolfsboon, but with a LOT of items, including sometimes alchemy.

I wasnt able to find out what stage causes this, because of the amount of items.

It happened to me with:

Wolfsboon, Minotaur Blood, Cackle Berry, Fox Berry

Seemed to not happen with the cat TF (well, I already were a cat?), the frost fox one (Ice Shard)

Havent tried more of the items.

Hope my file can help.

Attachments

• CoC2 Derpy 24.coc2
    8.8 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Libelous

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
This bug has already been fixed in the backer patches. While hunting it down I did find another bug though, that will be fixed for next release.

Derpy

Sep 28, 2019
Well, I hope it will come out as Public soon. :/
Because for some things its actually game breaking.

And for those without money, there is no backer version D:

Derpy

Sep 28, 2019
Well, good to know, still means waiting over half a month for a fix <.<

Eh, I understand why its like this.

Doesnt mean I like it :p