[0.2.10] Tease attacks don't inflict status effects + Other weird bug

MeiLan

May 15, 2019
During combat and using the normal tease attack; the codex states that tease criticals should inflict aroused status effect, this doesn't seem to work on any enemy in the game.
Screenshot_2019-08-29 CoC2.png

I don't know if it is a bug butiI've also noticed that negative resistances that don't come from equipped items; don't show up in the character stats bar.
Screenshot_2019-08-29 CoC22.png
Here is a character with 100 libido equipped with only a dagger, the winter cloak and a breastplate. The resistances from equipped items show up correctly but the lust resistance penalty that comes from very high libido doesn't show up, also worth noting that the critical chance bonus from the dagger also doesn't show up.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
We're still deliberating on what exactly we want to do about the tease critical thing.

Weapon accuracy and crit chance aren't included in the stats because they only apply to attacks made with that weapon specifically. The libido penalty is also working from what I can tell. My character shows 25 mental resistance, then when I boost their libido to 100 it shows 15 mental resistance. I should note that you can't get less than 0 in all the core stats.