“Link”’s Wyld Mark

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
So, I’m making a male wyld elf PC who is based off Link from The Legend Of Zelda; No specific version of the character in mind, although Breath Of The Wild and Majora’s Mask come to mind. But I’m having trouble picking out which of the Wyld Marks would fit him. You guys have any ideas?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
None of them really fit visually, though I suppose if you're using Majora's Mask as one idea, Plant Skin would work if and only if you like the idea of looking like Deku Link all the time. Depending on how you play you might never really notice Equine Anus if you want a subtle Mark, and thematically that kinda fits since Link has been associated with horses since Epona was introduced.

Though it doesn't have any thematic connection for Link, the least obtrusive Mark would probably be Cat Eyes.

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
None of them really fit visually, though I suppose if you're using Majora's Mask as one idea, Plant Skin would work if and only if you like the idea of looking like Deku Link all the time. Depending on how you play you might never really notice Equine Anus if you want a subtle Mark, and thematically that kinda fits since Link has been associated with horses since Epona was introduced.

Though it doesn't have any thematic connection for Link, the least obtrusive Mark would probably be Cat Eyes.
The Equine Butthole does fit well…