Hashat: possible companion/exspansion???

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
I was just wondering will Hashat the horse futa, be expanded upon later down line in future patches, maybe possibly joining as a companion, i think she wound be interesting as a character if that were to happen, could someone let me know, please???

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Companion submissions have been closed for a long time now (November of 2021) and even if they weren't, every qualified writer (but Savin) only got one. SKoW has Azzy, so that door was like, extra-closed. Years ago.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Companion submissions have been closed for a long time now (November of 2021) and even if they weren't, every qualified writer (but Savin) only got one. SKoW has Azzy, so that door was like, extra-closed. Years ago.
ok different question, are there any other characters that can be recruited as companions that haven't been released yet but will in future patches, or are the current available companions the only ones that we are going to have for the rest of the game????

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
ok different question, are there any other characters that can be recruited as companions that haven't been released yet but will in future patches, or are the current available companions the only ones that we are going to have for the rest of the game????
p.s. sorry if this second question is confusing, not sure if i worded it, right.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
or are the current available companions the only ones that we are going to have for the rest of the game
Yep, Viv was the last one submitted before the cutoff point. Guest party members can still be added as-needed, just not full companions.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Like everyone else said - companion? No. But a follower like Eubicha, Lyric and Kalysea? Possible, though I doubt it. I mean she's likely not to join you unless you were an elf, unless SKoW is willing to create a sort of affection system that allows her to take interest in nonelf characters (maybe elf's take half the time needed to fill it out than everyone else?) - Without such a system that allows more people to take part, the elf constraint probably too niche to make the work worth it.