What content would you like added?

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
other then the slime armor. I would love to have a fighting style that you can use at will to throw a unarmed attack. like a punch or a kick, a knee or a elbow in combat. don't get me wrong, I still like how the other at will powers work and all in combat. but if there was a way to learn how to up a unarmed attack in game. that will make my day.

note: throwing a rock in combat is a good start. But not close to the unarmed attack I was looking for. XD

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I'd like that but I'm not sure how to feel about it, a piece of me wants to think that some event is planned in the future where settlement raids happen, and depending on how much strength/relevant people there are in these settlements they will survive or get wiped off the map. But as I've been looking at the community that type of Player accountablity/consequence isn't kosher for these folks. But now I understand that its for player convenience.
Okay, the monkey's paw curls: There are now more settlements that need our help, I'll mark it on your map..

latest

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
I'd like that but I'm not sure how to feel about it, a piece of me wants to think that some event is planned in the future where settlement raids happen, and depending on how much strength/relevant people there are in these settlements they will survive or get wiped off the map. But as I've been looking at the community that type Player accountablity/consequence isn't kosher for these folks. But now I understand that its for player convenience.
I the misconception from having a choice between presenting the weapons' crate to either Garth or Daliza, the fact that Behemoth has no sub scenes and the fact that you can constantly add ppl and fortify he fort.

Wouldn't that just result in "Oh shit a raid, must run to Kor'minos... ok done that and there is another raid in winter city, time to run there" busywork or if raid are just one time off event, then it would be better to make then story relevant and sort of dungeons.

But as I've been looking at the community that type Player accountablity/consequence isn't kosher for these folks.

Nah people like when their decisions have consequences, it's just that sometimes outcomes aren't equal and one side gains more, while other actively loses content.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Yeah we see plenty of "Do X action, get Y outcome, see Z consequence" changes to the game world. They just are tied to one off quests with specific locations and outcomes. Radiant quests are not involved.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
I would like to see a similar content to the Brihaus but with a Netorare theme and only against someone that deserves it. Like a neglectful, abusive or cheating spouse and you come and start comforting the one being neglected/abused/cheated on. Whether she's a MILF or not is fine but it would be more interesting if she was and you can romance her daughter(s) too and eventually have them break off from the spouse by gathering evidence against them and maybe having a similar option of marrying all or some of them if you want. It's just considering the type of game both CoC2 and TiTs are, I'm a little surprised that this type of Netorare content hasn't been implemented for our MCs yet with the normal types being used as a bad end or fetish for a special scene.

Could even make it where if you marry both the spouse and her daughter(s), there will be a special event for if you married Brint/Brienne or all of them and both families meet and decides to buy or build a new house to house everyone in or build an extension of the Wayfort that they can live in and you can visit more easily. It would be even more possible to bring them there if you use the Waystones for them, though I would make the whole moving event be a permanent thing so the second you decide you want all of them in one place, it's permanent.

It would also be interesting if the evil spouse was of the gender you're attracted to and you can also get them involved in all the lewdness but with your MC dominating them instead and instead of gathering evidence and locking them up or making them leave, you keep them around as a sex slave as punishment for what they did and then they developed some kind of fetish for that in the end. Maybe even make an event where you can possibly reform them somewhat with different variants and outcomes based on your past and current choices during that event.

Edit: What is this "Nice Time For Roo" thing that popped up when I typed the shortened "Netorare"? Was that supposed to be some kind of counter measure against that wording? It made me laugh a little.

Last edited:

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I would like to see a similar content to the Brihaus but with a Netorare theme and only against someone that deserves it. Like a neglectful, abusive or cheating spouse and you come and start comforting the one being neglected/abused/cheated on. Whether she's a MILF or not is fine but it would be more interesting if she was and you can romance her daughter(s) too and eventually have them break off from the spouse by gathering evidence against them and maybe having a similar option of marrying all or some of them if you want. It's just considering the type of game both CoC2 and TiTs are, I'm a little surprised that this type of Netorare content hasn't been implemented for our MCs yet with the normal types being used as a bad end or fetish for a special scene.
Fun fact: Brihaus has over 600 pages worth of content written for it. What you're proposing is essentially "What if Brihaus, but with spite and pain?" I don't think there'll be that many writers interested in making a Brihaus 2.0: This Time it's Personal, considering just how massive an undertaking it is, plus the extra potential work needed by adding in the whole evidence stuff you talked about. Especially since it wouldn't likely involve any of your companions or even anybody close to the main cast, given how you described it.
It would also be interesting if the evil spouse was of the gender you're attracted to and you can also get them involved in all the lewdness but with your MC dominating them instead and instead of gathering evidence and locking them up or making them leave, you keep them around as a sex slave as punishment for what they did and then they developed some kind of fetish for that in the end. Maybe even make an event where you can possibly reform them somewhat with different variants and outcomes based on your past and current choices during that event.
How would it tell which gender you're attracted to lmao, fuckin' mind reading? Especially for bisexual people. As unlikely as the first portion was, this would be even more unlikely to come with it, because god damn that's a lot of work.
Edit: What is this "Nice Time For Roo" thing that popped up when I typed the shortened "Netorare"? Was that supposed to be some kind of counter measure against that wording? It made me laugh a little.
I think it's because that sorta content generally hasn't been popular, at least amongst the sort of people who are on this forum (including writers, I believe). Censor it in a very mild way to discourage discussion.

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
You really want to turn into this?
Where's The Warden when you need him/her?

Wait, the PC is kind of like a Gray Warden, but instead of nasty drink that could kill you, we got demon portal magic.

Both fight Le Big Bad (be it an Archdemon or Kas(let me fix her already, damnit)), make treaties with factions, even fuck our companions.

Huh... I didn't notice those until now, cool.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Where's The Warden when you need him/her?

Wait, the PC is kind of like a Gray Warden, but instead of nasty drink that could kill you, we got demon portal magic.

Both fight Le Big Bad (be it an Archdemon or Kas(let me fix her already, damnit)), make treaties with factions, even fuck our companions.

Huh... I didn't notice those until now, cool.
Hmm... One of our companions is sibling to the ruler of a kingdom and must be deposed...
There's a witch that sends her daughters out in the world... only to take over their bodies when she gets too old and needs a new one...
We descend into the underworld to fight an army of demons being bred...
Wait a second!

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Hmm... One of our companions is sibling to the ruler of a kingdom and must be deposed...
There's a witch that sends her daughters out in the world... only to take over their bodies when she gets too old and needs a new one...
We descend into the underworld to fight an army of demons being bred...
Wait a second!
Hehehe~

drakensis

Jan 15, 2024
It'd be good to see some interactions between Evelyn and Brint/Brienne or Arona. Just as options for the 3some or 4some paths there.

Similarly, opening up Atugia 3somes with other characters, building up more cross-connections between various companions.

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
Waifu sword that talks would prolly be a bit too much like Ashe, can't take her novelty but it could work if they had scenes together, yeh.
Skyrim this ain't, lol, but it could work as in like an Arc where shit hits the fan on whole armies flood out of the breeding pits onto the surface, flags and stats get checked while our crew n us have to do something that brings us on the skirt of the fight.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Do harpy arm wings grant you flight? if not could that be added?
No and unless I am mistaken it won't be added. Not sure about Valkyrie wings. (also let's be real, good luck taking off with all the loot and gear we all tend to have in inventory)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Do harpy arm wings grant you flight? if not could that be added?
No transformation is going to grant you flight in mechanical terms and I'm pretty sure arm wings don't count for the purposes of the parser check that affects things like the description of getting to the hive.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Thing is: You put the milky cowgirl you take care of, many people will want her. You add a bf for the sole purpose of THAT and suddenly it caters to a smaller audience while many people will ask for an option to make the bf disappear. (Without progressing through that route to achieve it)

Reactions: MarcoPolo121

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Pretty sure they'd just send her to the milking barns.
Naw, that's the easy way. We know the correct answer is to sneak Azzy into the scene, have her slip her little ovipositor between the cowgirl's cheeks and pump her with some baby hornet eggs. Wait a bit until she starts lactacting honey instead of milk as the pregnancy progresses... and party time all around.
I guess maybe a little musky sap hornet sting would be easier...

JB90

Jul 27, 2022
Elfhaus

Marriage expansion for Ryn pretty much, I’m sure something could be figured despite Hethia’s complaining lol… maybe Hethia and Elthara involved as consorts. Rather amusing way to deal with the divide between Lumians and Druids :p

Other than that, perhaps some kiss scenes for Ryn and a sleep with option for Atugia (I know she can join in via Bri but still)

Last edited:

ThatOneHopelessWeeb

Feb 7, 2024
Wanna bring back the Forge Golem from the island, somehow. This has stuck with me ever since I completed the quest. We could have it help around the Wayfort, even if only as a flavor text sort of thing, or maybe it could be a source of income for the Wayfort via maintenance, construction and artisan work, possibly even be a part of quests where smiths or arcane smiths are needed. Iirc, it's still functional at the end of its two battles after it gets unchained, so really, why couldn't you just return Cloudforger to it and bring it back with you?

(This totally isn't me also wanting more Dal content).

Last edited:

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Elfhaus

Marriage expansion for Ryn pretty much, I’m sure something could be figured despite Hethia’s complaining lol… maybe Hethia and Elthara involved as consorts. Rather amusing way to deal with the divide between Lumians and Druids :p

Other than that, perhaps some kiss scenes for Ryn and a sleep with option for Atugia (I know she can join in via Bri but still)

Marriage with an appropriate ceremony would be so good. It'd be adorable and amazing.

But I wouldn't say no to an official concubine position...that's pretty hot too.

JB90

Jul 27, 2022
And now that I finally caught up a bit in the game...

A little thing, but maybe Cassia & the Khor Minos kiddos reacting to the champion wearing the cloak and/or Cassia's old gear whenever we do go making our debut in the arena.

Reactions: Falken_Moonlight