What do YOU guys wanna see? (m&f Guards for Zheng Shi)

M&F Spunk Raider Guards for Zheng Shi should be... Which race?

• Total voters

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Throwing my hat into the Zheng Shi guard creation plate.

Since I'm putting the spunk raider suit vendor on Zheng Shi I figured there should be some type of guard from the spunk raiders. I picked a popular race (because we're all in lub with the doggy ppl apparently) and the others I felt were underrepresented in the game.

For discussion feel free to give suggestions: Item drops, sex scenes, combat mechanics, etc etc

Lowkey have an idea for a cum collection drone for their scenes since they probably won't have their bikes (unless one of the floors allows for it) if i don't nix cum colection or save it for a bad end... not nearly enough bad ends in TiTs.

Reactions: Zavos

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
from the spunk raiders.

Is this something Fen actually asked you to do? I think we're only going with the pre-established factions/gangs.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Is this something Fen actually asked you to do? I think we're only going with the pre-established factions/gangs.

Do you think or do you know? I've already expressed interest in putting the spunk raider npc vendor on zheng shi, so I didn't even think this would be a problem. That being said if you have info I don't have feel free to share. *sending fen and savin quick communicados to confirm* Thinking about it now I probably should have said something to them first tbh since it's a dungeon and it'd make sense that they'd want to limit content in some way. Hindsight is supposidly 20/20 so I'll do that now. Thanks for the heads up.

Also, keep in mind that I may be out of the loop because the content I see within TiTs is a very VERY small minority compared to the full game so my curiosity is legit. That being said are the cyberpunks, jumpers and carona lords established in any way before one gets to Zheng Shi? Cause I was under the impression that they were made for Zheng Shi.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Genuinely I just meant it as a prompt. A lot of lore inconsistencies crop up in new projects and Zheng Shi barely has enough lore to work with.

The main groups in Zheng Shi were made specifically for the quest/planet but aren't limited to it in general. The thing is that the main quest content for ZS isn't even halfway done yet and adding in extra bits this early that clash with the planned stuff is... yeah. Plus from the description of it, this content seems a little like it'll be trapped in its own 'bubble' and generally we're trying to cut down on that.

What I'd recommend doing is asking Fen to see the actual content doc/dev doc for Zheng Shi.

Reactions: Zavos and Foxxling

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
They were pretty much made up for Zeng Shi, even though there's always mentions of other pirates than the Void elsewhere you don't get the named gangs until you hit Zeng Shi.

Also if you're asking for input my opinion is for that of a josou seme (top trap) with really productive organs, like joey from CoC, lots of fun to be had there for sure, now if it's just race what about doing a Red Myr male that was stolen from myrellion?

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Genuinely I just meant it as a prompt. A lot of lore inconsistencies crop up in new projects and Zheng Shi barely has enough lore to work with.

Well I get by with a lil help from mah friends. Jokes aside I do appreciate it. I've sent Fen and company a note on the subject already

They were pretty much made up for Zeng Shi, even though there's always mentions of other pirates than the Void elsewhere you don't get the named gangs until you hit Zeng Shi.

Also if you're asking for input my opinion is for that of a josou seme (top trap) with really productive organs, like joey from CoC, lots of fun to be had there for sure, now if it's just race what about doing a Red Myr male that was stolen from myrellion?

The myr would have been a good race to include actually, i'll put this on my raider's idea gdoc it won't be included here but it could be a thing.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Update: Still deciding what to do with the spunk raider project.

It was suggested I use one of the existing factions.

I was leaning toward the black void because they'd allow me the freedom I'd need in order to implement the gang the way I want. But they have no presence on Zheng Shi so there'd be no Zheng Shi guards.

Then I was thinking of rolling them into the star vipers which would be more limiting because I can't build the org the way I envision, I'd instead have to conform my idea to the gang creator BUT they specialize in the slave and drug trades. Retooling the spunk raiders wouldn't be too hard. Name implies race restrictions tho... So idk gotta do more research and talk to more ppl

I'll keep you guys updated.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Why not have the star vipers be a smaller subset of the spunk raiders, hell they're already cum hunters anyways. It would make sense that with gangs you'd have certain offshoots based solely on race like it is in real life.

Reactions: Zavos

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
You wouldn't necessarily be dictating what they are doing with 'their shit' so much as incorporating them into a larger gang, like how US army Airborne is still a part of the army but is considered separate, spunk raider could literally mean any pirate that has adapted to or makes a living off of cum. As for maintaining freedom why not leave them unaffiliated like urbolg write it so that the gang's name never comes up, sure they're pirates but they don't wear armbands and carry flags.

Reactions: Foxxling

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
You wouldn't necessarily be dictating what they are doing with 'their shit' so much as incorporating them into a larger gang, like how US army Airborne is still a part of the army but is considered separate, spunk raider could literally mean any pirate that has adapted to or makes a living off of cum. As for maintaining freedom why not leave them unaffiliated like urbolg write it so that the gang's name never comes up, sure they're pirates but they don't wear armbands and carry flags.

That'll be a good way to handle it should i need an alternative.

Rn I'm just gonna ask if making multi non viper members is ok cause nagas are awesome but i wanna get some of the rarer races some chars

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I think I'm generally fine with either choice as long as it doesn't devolve into an avalanche of Ausar again. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs in general but just having Ausar everywhere you turn gets a little obnoxious. "Oh hey, an alien! I wonder wha - oh, god fucking dammit, another Ausar/Ausar-mix! Not again!" is pretty much my reaction to a bunch of characters by now, including Huskar (and the Korgonne doggos, to a lesser extent.)

Hence, my vote goes to Saurmorians. The NPC from the Poe A event and Chaurmine aside, there's so little of them in the game when they're basically top-tier merc/pirate material. Even Thraggen are probably more common by now. Or bees.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Saurmorians need representation, but Bruchandi need it far more. In any case, I'm sure Foxxling will make some memorable gay content, which is always nice.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Saurmorians need representation, but Bruchandi need it far more. In any case, I'm sure Foxxling will make some memorable gay content, which is always nice.

Awww shucks

But yes while i love the Saurmorians a lot the Bruchandi are near and dear to my heart. I was one of the ppl WOD had helping to build their world way back when. I even made another race for their planet, the taufedi, back then. That alongside a scrapped generic enemy encounter, a parasite that acted as a tongue based weapon and a special version of the bothrid tentacle beast project.

That being said I'm still suprised they're so popular

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I personally think that using saurmorians would be a stereotype.