Thare Plantation Trouble (open for everyone!)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She giggles and squeezes her butt harder, pulling her into her body to fuck her faster.

[Going out.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She giggles again, but doesn't stop, continuing to make Savannah fuck her. A small tentacle goes up her ass, before pressing down on her prostate. "Come oooon. Gimme mooore." She whines.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmmm... I'm still hungry..." Celise murmurs, before a tentacle worms its way down her urethra, and starts sucking the cum right out.of her balls!

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah groaned loudly and squeezed her eyes shut. "Great Satan!" She almost attempts to get away but stops when she realizes it's a futile attempt.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... Cum from the source is the best. Fresh... And good." She murmurs, the tentacle in her ass expanding more, before thrusting in and out.

[Going out.]

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah tried to fight back but gave up, staying still and not doing anything for the remainder of the milking.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Celise goes on and on, draining her completely, utterly dry before gently lowering her down to the floor- or rather- herself. A mattress made out of her own slime.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The galotian forms into a ball around her, keeping everything except her head inside the goo.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
She wakes up several hours later. She stretches and tries to get out of the goo. It takes her 20 minutes but she succeeds.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Celise mumbles something sleepily, but moves back into her old spot between the pipes.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah gets up and looks for Laz. She finds him coiled up in a corner. "Laz, can I tell you something? It's about when I was living at the Plantation... and acting like a complete idiot."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm?" He asks, opening one eye as her voice rouses him from his catnap. "What is it?" He asks, yawning as he uncoils.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"Uh... heh. I never got this far. Anyway, it was when I first step foot into the damn building filled with religious bullshit I knew I was gonna get treated like shit. I couldn't have been more right. Darnock acted all sweet and called me his 'little one' or 'his princess'. He would call up some of his church buddies and pull up a hologram that recorded stuff. He would make me sit on his lap wearing nothing but things that a little girl would wear. Pastel colors, dresses, bows. The works. He would spread my legs open and finger me. I got used to it after a while. Then he started letting the prisoners use me for stress relief. They would hit me and kick me. Sometimes Darnock would watch and record everything." Savannah sighs and sits down. "You are probably sick and tired of hearing about him and the Plantation. I'm sorry."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A little..." He murmurs, wrapping his warm coils around her. "But still... If you ever need to talk... I'm here." He murmurs.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah begins tearing up. "I had a daughter named Andromeda. Her father was a sweet New Texan guy who just wanted to see me smile. He and I were going to get married, but I had my eyes set on another man. A powerful zil champion named Kane. I went to the Thare Plantation and he stayed on New Texas. Andromeda had the prettiest blue eyes that I wish I could see again. I gave birth at the Plantation and had her with me for three years. Able had to sneak her out to the waterfall village because Darnock repeatedly attempted to kill her. When Lah had escaped and he saw her, he called her Conejito. It means 'bunny' in Spanish. I escaped with him and lived with the zil. I was scared and happy. Scared because Darnock would paint the wall with the backside of hy head. Happy because I was with the guy who I loved and my baby daughter. Two weeks went by and things got messy. This guy in armor had a Arc Caster and zapped the damn zil silly. Even Kane was fucked up, wings all twitchin' and shit. I remember now that he was wearing goo armor, a damn red thong, and some mesh stuff that really made me sick. It didn't fuckin' help that he had the same golden eyes as you do." Savannah is beginning to look a tad angry and appears to be coming to a realization.

(My headcanon is that RK Lah speaks Spanish as a first language and galactic standard as a second. Andromeda was meant to be brought up earlier, but I didn't exactly have the right words to use and backstory. By the way, Savannah is beginning to lose more and more trust in Laz as this scene progresses.)