Jerynn

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
To start of with, I would like to se talk scenes that make Jerynn something more then just a sexeable character(even if the sex is amazing).

Maybe in the future. She's already massively outstripped what I intended to do with her, and I can't justify spending much more time expanding what is already there right now.

No, my :( lies in the rest of them, especially after how juice the rescue scene was. Why are they so short, mostly so with the shooping scene?

As above. Her content is already about five times larger than I originally intended. The "short" scenes are short because they're intended to link together without slamming six consecutive 4k+ word scenes at the player where the only option is to slam next. That said, because they are short and because they are intended to link together it should be relatively easy to expand them with more variations at some point, but I preface any perceived promise of expansioneering being done by me by saying I have a lot of other things I need to be getting on with and I can't spend any more time on Jerynn right now.

Finally (for now.....I hope.....maybe) i`d like to se more scenes with the undercarry harness.( whether its this character or maybe a new one)
How about if you sleep over with her, there is a chance that you wake up with her connecting the harnesses together for one last ride.(maybe even doing it the other way around so that your mouth is toward her cock)

There's a few characters it would make sense for, and we already have a good outlet for where the player could acquire one of the harnesses. Simply a matter of the time required to write it. If I was going to do something right now with those harnesses though, it'd probably be putting the player in the taur-role for the sake of seeding its usage and offering something for players who like the idea, but not Jerynn/submission/taking cock etc

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
If I was going to do something right now with those harnesses though, it'd probably be putting the player in the taur-role for the sake of seeding its usage and offering something for players who like the idea
Are...are you psychic!? This was the one thing I left out of my post becuse it went on for so long. Would love to se some harness play for tour players( at least until a proper fairy race gets added, then maybe something custom built for bipeds) When you want to/have the time of course.

Anyway some of the previous post talk about dom player content. Maybe this can be how player get their own harness. Just a thought.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
can't get here fast enough

Hugsbutts

Jan 8, 2017
aww god this was good stuff, hopefully i can ride this taxi with less severe consequences in the future. Now to find a mod to fix my heroines wobbly knees :p

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Finally got to meet Jerynn. I wanted to ask if Jerynn is fully in based on this doc. I can't seem to become her pet if I met her in the bar and sexed her normally 1st.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I've been ignoring this thread because honestly, I had no idea who or what Jerynn was.

But god damn Geddy, thanks for this.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Finally got to meet Jerynn. I wanted to ask if Jerynn is fully in based on this doc. I can't seem to become her pet if I met her in the bar and sexed her normally 1st.

It's kinda contrived, but the pet stuff is locked behind her rescuing you (repeatedly) from the outer reaches of Uveto, but only after you've fucked her via the bar.

I've been ignoring this thread because honestly, I had no idea who or what Jerynn was.

But god damn Geddy, thanks for this.

:catte:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Bust when? :allears:

EDIT: Okay so I just started her content and, hnnng, why can't all non-vanilla scenes be this non-vanilla?! Also more short scenes are better than fewer longer scenes. Can't wait to see an x-pak for her in 2018.

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
It's kinda contrived, but the pet stuff is locked behind her rescuing you (repeatedly) from the outer reaches of Uveto, but only after you've fucked her via the bar.
Alrighty, though it seems she's bugged. She keeps handing me infinite personalized harnesses and wont progress no matter how much I lay in the snow. Submitted into bug reports already. I really hope the fix goes public, I was looking forward to Jerynn. Q ~ Q

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey Geddy what's your next 30k word project?

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Probably closer to 300K.

And it involves something I've been putting off doing for 3+ years because we didn't have ship combat.

Roughly:
Inducted into the halls of Spess Piracy.
Knocking over abandoned/isolated space stations for loot. Maybe doing a bit of boat violencing too, but I haven't figured out a contrivance that lets the PC get away with that and not get super busted by the UGC yet.
And a (series of) quest(s) wherein your Spess Dragon Priate betters friendos ask you for help finding (with the aid of Linera and HER series of things) and subsequently kicking the door in to an abandoned, top secret research base that may or may not involve giant suits of power armor that included VI assistants; one of which, through accident, happenstance, and no shortage of time, has grown into a fully fledged AI-G, now in control of the base.

So not much really.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Probably closer to 300K.

And it involves something I've been putting off doing for 3+ years because we didn't have ship combat.

Roughly:
Knocking over abandoned/isolated space stations for loot. Maybe doing a bit of boat violencing too, but I haven't figured out a contrivance that lets the PC get away with that and not get super busted by the UGC yet.
And a (series of) quest(s) wherein your Spess Dragon Priate betters friendos ask you for help finding (with the aid of Linera and HER series of things) and subsequently kicking the door in to an abandoned, top secret research base that may or may not involve giant suits of power armor that included VI assistants; one of which, through accident, happenstance, and no shortage of time, has grown into a fully fledged AI-G, now in control of the base.

So not much really.

Basically I want more outright side stuff that isn't innately connected to the idea of having to push the main story forward; something that the player can use as a legitimate way to gain money (and useful items) in an interesting way that won't always be identically presented to at least give you something to think about whilst you wail on the 17th station invasion you've done in a row to afford that sweet sweet new mod for your ship or whatever.

Reactions: eveoflife

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Personally I was hoping for "more Jerynn" or at least "more D/s" but ultimately expecting "more dragons". Anyway not really into dino suits myself, but you do you.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
That's not specifically the design I'm gunning for, but the rough idea. Basically formfitting bodysuits- specifically, it may be a case of you find a mostly formless/featureless one that through various means gets "repaired" (guess why Linera might be involved) and may or may not end up looking like something you would actually want to bone.

Also fear not, for there shall be more D/s involved in said spess pirates. I just have to cry myself to sleep over how I'm gonna do it and the potential combinations involved- but I have what I think is the beginnings of an amazing plan that sidesteps most of the issues other people have run into doing similar (mainly because I'll be in control of both ends of the spectrum with two characters, and the player can essentially be inserted at either end as an extension to an existing relationship- it just means there's four ways everything can play out that needs to be handled :negativeman: ).

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Spoiler: There was a cool story on Darknest a couple years back that involved the captain of a ship (as in an actual sailing ship, this was WoW based) and her second in command being in a (heavy) D/s relationship behind closed doors for :reasons: - the rest of the crew didn't know, and they kept it that way to maintain the status quo. The contrivances made in the story for how it came to be could be spun to apply to the player too- at either end of the leash- as an introduction to it, functionally giving me an "in" to do the same thing here.

I should probably get Nonesuch all up ins on this....

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
That's not specifically the design I'm gunning for, but the rough idea. Basically formfitting bodysuits- specifically, it may be a case of you find a mostly formless/featureless one that through various means gets "repaired" (guess why Linera might be involved) and may or may not end up looking like something you would actually want to bone.

Also fear not, for there shall be more D/s involved in said spess pirates. I just have to cry myself to sleep over how I'm gonna do it and the potential combinations involved- but I have what I think is the beginnings of an amazing plan that sidesteps most of the issues other people have run into doing similar (mainly because I'll be in control of both ends of the spectrum with two characters, and the player can essentially be inserted at either end as an extension to an existing relationship- it just means there's four ways everything can play out that needs to be handled :negativeman: ).
IMG_0278.JPG

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I want Nonesuch to do So tho.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I don't mean have him work on this, I mean cruise through some of the details because if anybody is in a good position to yay/ney the plans its him.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Probably closer to 300K.

Roughly:
Sylvie talks of Kiro's ship avoiding the law. Would this be helpful?
"“You bet they did. I peeped a copy of the sensor logs, and it was like watching a leaf in the wind.” She pauses and sips at her beer, then looks right back at you. “Weird thing was, the ship was a leaf. Not lacking for style, mind you. The ident signals were scrambled of course, so we’ve got fuck-all to go on for tracking down our mysterious benefactor. The brass don’t even want to put any resources into it. I don’t understand why. Just because it worked out this time doesn’t mean we can afford to have vigilantes running around the system, handing out their particular brand of frontier justice.”"

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I don't mean have him work on this, I mean cruise through some of the details because if anybody is in a good position to yay/ney the plans its him.

I'd be happy to run my fingers through your 300k words of febrile madness, if you want to send me it.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I went over a bunch of character designs with somebody this weekend, and I'll try and squeeze out enough time during this week to rough out the full plan of what I have in store. Feasibly, I should be able to break it down into a couple of functional layers that build on each other, so I don't have to get it all done in one go- but the full thing is going to be monstrous. If nothing else, it should at least offer a pretty flexible place to plug a bunch of other neat shit into without having to wait on a new planet or map out huge new sections of existing planets etc.

Reactions: eveoflife

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
We've got about three puppersluts in the game— five if you count the two in the works— and we're just now hearing about cybernetic puppy limbs? Why aren't these already in the game? ;-;

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
We've got about three puppersluts in the game— five if you count the two in the works

Where's ya get that number? What are the Huskars? Chopped celery? >.<

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Where's ya get that number? What are the Huskars? Chopped celery? >.<

Correction, chopped liver. ^~^

Seriously though, it's because of the Huskars that I made my Hyper save. I'm just counting named NPCs— people that we can see the effects of having such modifications long term.