Option to turn off size limit for sex?

Seeker12789

Jan 2, 2016
Will there ever be a hyper option in the menu so that we can have still have sex if our cock is over the size that can fit into the person?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe? You could do it yourself via cockThatFits(). Maybe Jacques will submit a pull request.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Multicock master race. I wouldn´t really mind if one of my characters´ "car size" dick would be limited for hyper scenes.

Many scenes are already pretty nonsensical...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As Misty said only some writers write with sizes in mind. But still that option to make game ignore size would need to be in silly mode.

Heh wasn't is switz army cock race falcon? xD

But even with only one there are possibilities to make them temporaly shrinked to fit for scene then go back to orginal "size".

Reactions: CloudStriker

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Multicock master race. I wouldn´t really mind if one of my characters´ "car size" dick would be limited for hyper scenes.
^
This guy gets it. And if you have no balls and a genital slit to go with your Swiss Army Dick, it even looks half-decent.

If you're willing to deal with broken and nonsensical scenes, I'm sure you could do it with Minerva right now. Be aware that certain scenes will be totally fucked if you choose to do that, though. Might not even work at all. Some NPC's and their associated sex scenes are sort of designed around size limitations and variants springing up around said limitations (not naming any names... *whistles innocently*).

You can't get rid of or bypass the check via Minerva, some more powerful computer wizardry is needed. Maybe Captain will tell us more.

Also, I always knew that you were the mastermind behind limiting the max capacity of Cunt Snakes.:p

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
and a genital slit to go with your Swiss Army Dick.
I rarely play characters with 3+ penises, but you gave me a reason to run characters with a genital slit. I have this mental image of summoning forth a myriad of tentacle knobs out of an inconspicuous slit and pretend I have toggled the Stereotypical Hentai Mode on.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can't do it in minerva, but if you can compile it, you'll have no issues whatsoever. Might lose out on alternative hyper scenes though.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No it doesn't, you just default it to 0 instead of -1 which forces the game to user the first cock. You can do the same with cuntThatFits(). Honestly I'm surprised there isn't already a Hyper option built in to do this.

Source: Me, playing like this since like forever.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
No it doesn't, you just default it to 0 instead of -1 which forces the game to user the first cock. You can do the same with cuntThatFits(). Honestly I'm surprised there isn't already a Hyper option built in to do this.

Source: Me, playing like this since like forever.
Some scenes have forks for specific sizes.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah and those will still work, the only things you miss out on are blurbs for dicks that don't fit at all. That is to say, if the game couldn't find a dick that would fit.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It'd just return the first dick, so if you have a dick too big you'd just get the blurb for the biggest size the author wrote (the final else statement).

I mean yeah, if you give yourself a 10 foot dick and then try doing it it'll break immersion, but that's on you for using the option. What I'm saying is it's no worse than the option CoC had.

Last edited:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It'd just return the first dick, so if you have a dick too big you'd just get the blurb for the biggest size the author wrote (the final else statement).
Or smallest depends on how the scene is coded.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I don't think any of them go descending like that. I mean, your dick has to be more than 0 inches, but there's no upper limit, so I'd like to think all the final else statements would be for "> n".

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well making it work for some scenes while causing other ones giving blank screen or some weirdness up to bugging out not sounds as good option. Maybe cuz of that Jac00 never done it. Snce it may trigger people reporting bugs that aren't bugs aka cases when game went derp for not finding any scene to display.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
...I think you're severely overestimating the complexity of what I'm suggesting. It wouldn't ever give a blank screen or break a scene's flow. Think of it this way:

If a scene only supports dicks up to 20 inches, and the PC only has a dick that's 21 inches, just "pretend" that it's only 20 inches and pass it off as one. Scene proceeds as usual and the reader gets to immersively pretend that they're hyper fucking.

I have been doing this just fine in CoC and TiTS without issue.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Does Low Standards not do it? If so my mistake. If you can compile you can do it though.

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
I rarely play characters with 3+ penises, but you gave me a reason to run characters with a genital slit. I have this mental image of summoning forth a myriad of tentacle knobs out of an inconspicuous slit and pretend I have toggled the Stereotypical Hentai Mode on.

Damn, I need to try this on my next character.