Nursery Kids

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
I decided to make this because I'm pretty curious, what kids were you all able to get into the nursery? so far ive been able to put in a myr kid, from having sex with one of the myrs that have gone rouge, a cuntsnake with cunt tail pregnancy, and the water queen kids, with the water queen event, anyone else?

Reactions: CloudStriker

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Apart from any Renvra children (unsure if they are logged as uniques) all children are accounted in the terminal for me. As for interaction in the nursery rooms: cuntsnakes and hatching, watching the vinelings, talking with the princesses, and funnily enough the tentacle beast. I don't think any interactions have been written up for anything outside those four.

@Nik_van_Rijn that page doesn't mention anything about the nursery, only the possible children whether logged by the nursery or not.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Guess I'll ask here before filling a bug report, but has anyone else ended up with human kids after getting knocked up by a Sydian in 6.92? Or is it something that got fixed in one of the recent backer updates?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
@Nik_van_Rijn that page doesn't mention anything about the nursery, only the possible children whether logged by the nursery or not.
Actually, the Birth and Postnatal Care section talks about what happens to various children birthed by PC, how most of them are sent to the nursery and specifies the few unusual cases.

Aside from ones mentioned, there is Seraspawn.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Guess I'll ask here before filling a bug report, but has anyone else ended up with human kids after getting knocked up by a Sydian in 6.92? Or is it something that got fixed in one of the recent backer updates?

That's the way they are supposed to be, due to some super-secret backstory they have. It even has a quest dedicated to it that has been already written.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That's the way they are supposed to be, due to some super-secret backstory they have. It even has a quest dedicated by it written.
Oh.

Now i'm massively curious about that. Also somewhat disappointed that they just come out as entirely human brats.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well for Seraspawn if we recall she is human female that just modded herself to be lookin like omnibus it's not so suprising. She somehow still treated as pure female when it comes to children race.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey Savin, if you read this I have a question. Up to what age will Nurseries support kids? Up to however much authors write?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
O I think it's in subject of thread yet: What you all thinks about what may be the next type of kids to been sent to nursery added in future builds?