Ship Size

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
eagle-5-spaceballs-001_1201053368.jpg

Now I'll never be able to stop thinking of it this way.

this just makes me think of the sad scp with the space volkswagon =(

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
We also need a version of the Death Star. I think this one would do.

Renho-+Elizabeths.bmp

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Like I sad, Cathedral Terra

vlcsnap-8785829.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh you have been working on Vanae recently Jim or it just concidence of that double death star? (Like really when I looked at pic and who posted it instantly thought about Vanae)

Ahh we done it again with another thread but frankly think it's little left to talk on orginal subject.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Surprised nobody's wanted to drive a planet like in Shadow Raiders. Bonus points for screaming "I'm just a miner" while flying.

Actually, they had some interesting races too. Basically elemental humanoids associated with the planet they were from: rock, fire, ice, machine, bone(swampy), beast(shadow?) and others.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Surprised nobody's wanted to drive a planet like in Shadow Raiders. Bonus points for screaming "I'm just a miner" while flying.

Actually, they had some interesting races too. Basically elemental humanoids associated with the planet they were from: rock, fire, ice, machine, bone(swampy), beast(shadow?) and others.

Shadow raiders was awesome, specially anything involving planet ramming and the battle moons. Shame it ended because the toys didn't sell.

The other races that I remember is the surviving plantbud of planet Plant, the reptar guys that are devoured in the end as a footnote, the midgets on golden robots that are totally unnoteworthy, the psionic sand yetis that become the "sixth ranger", both from planet Sand.

The evil guys from Planet Beast I think are supposed to be the equivalent of Anti-matter robots.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

How had i never heard of this until now?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
How had i never heard of this until now?

It was one of those early cg shows around the time of reboot and beast wars, but it didn't get the same acclaim, nor did it last as long. Did better than donkey kong: crystal coconut though.

And I didn't even know Shadow Raiders had toys. I was too hopped up on dinobot I guess.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
I just want a spherical ship of almost any size that I can paint the face of Majora's Mask's Moon on. Then transmit the words "Three days, three daaays" to every possible device on the nearest planet I can find. 

Then convince them to appease me via sex before times up. You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I just want something very well armed and possibly ominous I can use for faffery and other silliness.

Nordi

Sep 2, 2015
Might have to wait for the DLC to fix the endings after cockagedon happens in the blog comments ;)

But back on topic. I like a stealth ship for random sexual boarding in space ;)

Klingon1.JPG

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Surprised no one has brought up space time compression technology. Ship might look small on the outside but on the inside it's quite spacious.

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, everyone flies TARDIS's.  At least it would explain how the Cazztech seems to have infinite space for crew.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Lol TARDIS needs to be a silly mode easter egg/ cheat code to unlock crew size limitations.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Extra points if only works if you have recruited five or more crewmembers.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Out of the current three recruitable characters, I don't care about Celise, I'd like to help Reaha even more and I'm glad to have Anno as a worker, so I can't say any would qualify as a companion more than they do as crewmembers. Concerning other characters, I am still not sure about who I could pick up for adventures in time and space.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
nah, Celise and Anno would totally be my companions [like Jack and Rose]

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Out of the current three recruitable characters, I don't care about Celise, I'd like to help Reaha even more and I'm glad to have Anno as a worker, so I can't say any would qualify as a companion more than they do as crewmembers. Concerning other characters, I am still not sure about who I could pick up for adventures in time and space.

b-b-but it's a free consensual tentacle goo pounding you get from her! :p

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
More like "but you gotta catch'em all!" :p I've never been interested in goo characters and I've grown a bit tired of tentacles (heresy!), so I only use her services when a certain stat got too high.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
The way I see it, eventually we'll all have a waifu from each planet we've been on and they may or may not be optional. 

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
More like "but you gotta catch'em all!" :p I've never been interested in goo characters and I've grown a bit tired of tentacles (heresy!), so I only use her services when a certain stat got too high.

wow way to starve the fluid  consumer. goo's need to eat to ya know

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Goos give the best hugs.