Ship Size

ryuneke

Aug 31, 2015
This might have already been covered before the forums went through a reset but how big is the PC ship?  Not asking in terms of physical dimensions, but in terms of space.  Granted, there's bigger fish to fry for the game at this point, but figured it was at least worth shooting out the question.  I don't imagine its like CoC where you have unlimited space (or maybe it is)?  But it seems like you can only have but so many companions with you at once.  The PC's ship that was donated from PC's dad seems only so big.  At the moment, it seems like there's maybe three rooms plus the cockpit (and I don't mean Reaha's expansive ass.  Sorry for the bad joke).  And with many characters and waifu's being added, where is the limit you're allowed?  And will there be a chance to either upgrade your ship or trade it up for more space?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The Casstech is roughly the size of an RV.  One room, three beds and a shower.  As it happens, followers are rare, so you can't overstuff it at present.  Ship upgrades will offer higher carrying capacities and presumably better performance in ship combat.  They're going to start appearing soon, it has been frequently noted that space content is the next priority after finishing Myrellion.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Rare or not followers we already can stuff into ship is like 4 people (plus PC) that gives 2 over it limit.

About upgrades I heard long ago something about having set amount of space inside better ships that was then customise by making more space for crew or getting better shields/weapons/ship accesories. Well maybe in a month time we would know more how it will be handled.

(And now let enjoy unlimited crew space in poor old Casstech ^^)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The Casstech is roughly the size of an RV. 

I dunno, the space shuttle is 120 feet long (for comparison, the Statue of Liberty is 150 feet tall from feet to torch). All RV's are less than 50 feet long, and I'm sure TiTS-era spaceships have crazy engines and fuel capacities.

Last edited by a moderator:

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Can't wait until we get the Centennial Eagle. 

star_wars_custom_corellian_freighter__dlc__by_adamkop-d7zzqo7.jpg

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
The Casstech is roughly the size of an RV.  One room, three beds and a shower.  As it happens, followers are rare, so you can't overstuff it at present.  Ship upgrades will offer higher carrying capacities and presumably better performance in ship combat.  They're going to start appearing soon, it has been frequently noted that space content is the next priority after finishing Myrellion.

eagle-5-spaceballs-001_1201053368.jpg

Now I'll never be able to stop thinking of it this way.

Reactions: Keto

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I dunno, the space shuttle is 120 feet long (for comparison, the Statue of Liberty is 150 feet tall from feet to torch). All RV's are less than 50 feet long, and I'm sure TiTS-era spaceships have crazy engines and fuel capacities.

Ehh looking at SpaceBalls ship and this part of comment about fuel reminded me about Liquid Schwartz fuel. Hahaha may the higher magic of cosmos be with us all. Well bigger ship with bigger engines fueled by Liquid Schwartz....kaboom TiTSverse gone in one burst.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd personally like the Eternal: 
IMG_6040.jpg

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
All this talk about ships makes me wish that the Gekko from Eureka Seven was spaceworthy.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Leviathan, Leviathan, Leviathan... But not like Moya but more like Talyn ^^ Ohh and PC will get nice mechanical thing connected into his/her spine on neck.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Can't believe no one has mentioned it yet.

mil-fal-2.jpg

And what's the size of the largest ships in TiTS

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
Can't believe no one has mentioned it yet.

And what's the size of the largest ships in TiTS

it has been mentioned a couple of times.  A variant of the yt 100 series (jims post  for a centennial ship  looks like a variant of the falcon is posted before my posts) and in my last post of the many ships in the  size comparison chart is the falcon.

ITNW1993

Aug 27, 2015
Damn, looking at that chart, I can't believe I'd forgotten just how small Mass Effect-class ships are in comparison to most others in media.

DjinnOfArc

Aug 29, 2015
As long as one of the future ships can transform into a gaint mecha, I'll be happy~ (Don't even care how small it is, I just want a giant space robot to fight in.)

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
As long as one of the future ships can transform into a gaint mecha, I'll be happy~ (Don't even care how small it is, I just want a giant space robot to fight in.)

you should be playing robotech  rpg instead. you can probably start on in the rp section

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
transforms into a giant dong instead ;)

With Kui-Tan sized SpaceBalls? *play obligatory spaceball music theme in background*

Anyway transforming ships...that call for a......*momumental music* Mega Maid