Question about Kaede content

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Are there any plans on making Kaedes stuff repeatable? I mean besides the threesome with Anno, I love Kaede solo but all of that content is single onetime event,

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Well hopefully that comes sooner rather than later, then I'll have all my favorite puppysluts right where I want them.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Well hopefully that comes sooner rather than later, then I'll have all my favorite puppysluts right where I want them.

Mhm, really looking forward to erasing any doubt in Kaede's head that Anno is needed for us to think about her. Cuddle & snu snu her until she starts requesting for Anno, or a break.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
4some with Kaede and the twins = best day ever

Last edited by a moderator:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
It better end with everyone tied together because knots and falling asleep in a gigantic fluffy pile.

The knotty train with Anno at the front, followed by Kaede, then the PC, and Syri at the end.<3

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The knotty train with Anno at the front, followed by Kaede, then the PC, and Syri at the end.<3

I think there are too many combinations to really choose one Though thinking about it I could go for a double dicked PC banging Anno, followed by Kaede, followed by Syri who gets the beads she comes to bang Steele at their ship in her.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I think there are too many combinations to really choose one Though thinking about it I could go for a double dicked PC banging Anno, followed by Kaede, followed by Syri who gets the beads she comes to bang Steele at their ship in her.

True enough, that though came easily with there personalities and relationships/genitals. I can also think of a spit roasted Anno, PC in her mouth, Kaede in her vag. Syri taking the choice meat on display. Though this can swap in several ways to.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
All options are viable and a must.