Lower aim

Amy5

Nov 9, 2015
Is it possible without save edit?

I tried looking at all the tf items and none of them lowered it. i thought getting drunk on Myrellion would, but those dont touch phys or aim. The drinks that do (off planet) though don't last long enough for inter stellar travel.

I'm trying to get Emmy's shock hammer, but i have 40 on both phys and aim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Not at the current moment.  Although to be honest...  the Uveto stuff is better then Emmy's custom stuff. 

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Not at the current moment.  Although to be honest...  the Uveto stuff is better then Emmy's custom stuff. 

Actually, it is possible. Choosing "party  hard" when using the captain terra outfit will decrease it by 2, among other things...

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Holiday

But I agree with you on the Uveto bit. Emmy's stuff is good, but it gets outdated so you shouldn't be too desperate about getting that one custom weapon.

Amy5

Nov 9, 2015
I haven't looked too much into the Uveto stuff. i'm trying for pirate base then 3rd probe for best(?) outcome with Shade, and the bonus scene with Kara. So that means that might mean doing pirate base, Uveto for the better weapon, then 3rd probe.

I'm saving the armor PoeA so i can just be over 10 ft tall, so that it makes sense to have giant proportions :)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Best ending for KaraQuest is just to grab the probe, reveal to shade that you're siblings, then you won't encounter her as a enemy in KaraQest.  Family squabble averted.  Also, take out Dr. Lash on Tarkus.  You will get 1 mil credits.   It might not be possible as of the next public build, so do it now.  Come to think of it, i should probably download 6.86 and keep it for Dr. Lash destroy stuff.  Once I'm nice and rich, I'll transition to later public builds.  What could go wrong? 

Amy5

Nov 9, 2015
saves become incompatible. 

While yes just getting the probe first might be truly best, I can only think of what she'll do when she finds out that we and Kara (nearly) killed her daughter's other mother. At least this way its not a "Oh by the way, Amara? Yea she was (nearly) killed by Kara and me, but lets still be family and fuck." She isn't stupid enough to fall for that

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Best ending for KaraQuest is just to grab the probe, reveal to shade that you're siblings, then you won't encounter her as a enemy in KaraQest.  Family squabble averted.  Also, take out Dr. Lash on Tarkus.  You will get 1 mil credits.   It might not be possible as of the next public build, so do it now.  Come to think of it, i should probably download 6.86 and keep it for Dr. Lash destroy stuff.  Once I'm nice and rich, I'll transition to later public builds.  What could go wrong? 

saves become incompatible. 

While yes just getting the probe first might be truly best, I can only think of what she'll do when she finds out that we and Kara (nearly) killed her daughter's other mother. At least this way its not a "Oh by the way, Amara? Yea she was (nearly) killed by Kara and me, but lets still be family and fuck." She isn't stupid enough to fall for that

There is also the route where you max level to get access to Kara Q2, if you were close to Shade she'll let you pass. After completing Kara Q2, and immediately complete Myrellion probe quest to head to your ship, without talking to Shade before this. You get the path of Shade knows about Kara and family ties.

Oddly, Shade doesn't make you promise a thing on Uveto and all seems well.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
Oddly, Shade doesn't make you promise a thing on Uveto and all seems well.

I think Shade would probably care for you more than Amara if she knew that Steele is her sibling and that you nearly killed her daughters father/mother/thing. IIRC when I fucked up and I finished KaraQuest2 before revealing the whole wincest thing her dialogue at the Uveto bar was something along the lines of she doesn't particularly love Amara or anything but works for her and all that because she's still Astras sire and that her working for her ensures she spends time with their daughter. Cause even though Amaras the least evil Dread Lord, shes still a piece of shit, and bounty hunter professionalism or not Shade most likely knows that.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I think Shade would probably care for you more than Amara if she knew that Steele is her sibling and that you nearly killed her daughters father/mother/thing. IIRC when I fucked up and I finished KaraQuest2 before revealing the whole wincest thing her dialogue at the Uveto bar was something along the lines of she doesn't particularly love Amara or anything but works for her and all that because she's still Astras sire and that her working for her ensures she spends time with their daughter. Cause even though Amaras the least evil Dread Lord, shes still a piece of shit, and bounty hunter professionalism or not Shade most likely knows that.

Yeah but I'd have expected the truth talk or something. She just drops both the truth request and the promise. They don't exist in this route.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
Yeah but I'd have expected the truth talk or something. She just drops both the truth request and the promise. They don't exist in this route.

Probably no scenes written for the event where Shade knows of being related to Steele and Steele helping Kara. Maybe in the future it could be expanded into a new route where you convince Shade to work with Kara cuz pirates are bad, also Kara X Shade scenes would be a big plus.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
where you convince Shade to work with Kara cuz pirates are bad

I'm not sure why she would work with Kara then, as Kara is also a criminal working for (and by the time she meets Captain Steele, functionally owned by) the space yakuza.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
I'm not sure why she would work with Kara then, as Kara is also a criminal working for (and by the time she meets Captain Steele, functionally owned by) the space yakuza.

Oh did not know that, I mean I probably did once but when I replay the game due to me screwing up choices in game (stupid nuke button) I skip every dialogue I've read before ;^(. Maybe they're good Yakuza? Like the ones that help people out during earthquakes and stuff, pirates would never help anyone during a disaster, they'd just loot and pillage.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Oh did not know that, I mean I probably did once but when I replay the game due to me screwing up choices in game (stupid nuke button) I skip every dialogue I've read before ;^(. Maybe they're good Yakuza? Like the ones that help people out during earthquakes and stuff, pirates would never help anyone during a disaster, they'd just loot and pillage.

The way Kara described her employer was basically smugglers. Just not as bad as the Black Void, as in, I think killing and slavery aren't their way. I can imagine business getting harder when the heat you try to avoid suddenly comes over head due to another groups actions. I'm sure there is more to them though.

And on a side note, this thread is getting derailed hard. > 3>;