Rise of the mutants (OOC) (closed for sigh up)

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Just for reference, more to help myself remember than not, we've got:

Kajinn the bat-shark hybrid

Slutty the slug-mantis hybrid

Bones the rhino beetle-pentaceratops hybrid

Jena the flying fox-feline hybrid

Cedric the grey kangaroo hybrid

Victoria the serval-jackal hybrid

Tina the cuttlefish-electric eel hybrid

Coye the children's python-superb lyrebird hybrid

Kala the bunny-cat hybrid

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alright. I'm off to sleeeeep. 

Also, kudos to Slem for doing the character hybrids thing. 

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Just a question regarding character stats, are the values static or can our characters 'level' them in a fashion such as increasing a stat the more use it sees or defeating enemies and 'leveling up' in the traditional sense. Just asking out of idle curiosity.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
oh gosh leveling would be really hard for me to do right i think... I dont know how i would make it so it's not op or something

anyhow i should have the combat post done today its allot to keep track of so, sorry if I'm going a little slow here.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
No worries. You have a lot of people in this one and you just put us all into a combat scene

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
ok I've got one of the groups done, now I just need to write the other two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
I'm only counting seven posts excluding my own (Jena,Su,Kala,Cedric,Bones,Victoria and Kaijin). It seems we're still missing one though.

Last edited:

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Anyone know who this 'Diogenes" is and why he's posting in the RoTM RP thread as if it were the OOC thread?

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Should we shoot him a PM regarding those unspoken rules, or leave his post be and pretend it was never there?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Shoot him a PM. If he doesn't know, he may do it again. Don't word it too harshly though.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
I'm seeming to be unable to word the PM in a way that doesn't sound over critical or harsh (might just be my turn of phrase doing that though), might be better if yourself or one of the others tell them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Good... that was seriously his first post on this forum... was to make an old game joke about crabs and weak spots....