Kaithrit Doggie Dongs

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, but I don't think those sacks are that resistant either.

If I'd ever gotten around to doing sexy scenes for any male nyrea ever, it would have come up that the sacks are so fragile that you can pop 'em with a finger. Or they'll just rupture on their own during an intense orgasm. Sploosh!

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
If I'd ever gotten around to doing sexy scenes for any male nyrea ever, it would have come up that the sacks are so fragile that you can pop 'em with a finger. Or they'll just rupture on their own during an intense orgasm. Sploosh!

That's a cool idea. Through I assume the pc would have to really get in there to pop it with their finger, considering the size of the females pseudo-penis.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
That's a cool idea. Through I assume the pc would have to really get in there to pop it with their finger, considering the size of the females pseudo-penis.

Yeah, it'd probably be during, say, a fisting scene or some such. 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Speaking of Male Nyrea, man it must be impossible for them to impregnate anyone else who isn't a female nyrea, I mean just knocking up a female nyrea is already awkward enough as is.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Turkey basters are a thing :p

In serious, though, while it would be hard without help there is the chance just from drippings on a vag (real low but sperm are determined) or toys that false ejaculate real sperm. Just takes some ingenuity.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well if those male Nyrea will be determined and meet someone of likes of Xenogen docs their could get at let some prosthesis that would act as cock to deiver their sperm to non-Nyrea female. Or well since it would be Xenogen such male woud end up mutated to have proper cock ^^