Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Please no! I dont want to look like a cow and I certainly don't want this flower in my ass. I am willing to change if you don't do this..." Elmyra nearly implored the witch doctor

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Now you are going in circles girly. You don't want to look like a cow... you don't want this flower inside ya again... yet you are willing to change? Change what then?" The witch doctor gives her an amused smile. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aaah, but your words mean less than nothing girly. Ya been proven a liar and a cheat. Besides... I can't be stopping those changes, it is already in motion... so get used to the idea of cow. Now then... I ask ya again, easy way or hard way?" She holds up the plant again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good girl." She pokes the plant and it opens up, the long 9 inch stamen exposed instantly. The witch doctor pushes it gently back into her ass before letting go as the plant wraps around her hips again, securing itself in place. "Dat plant is gonna do great things to ya... I suggest ya be nicer to it. Now sit tight. Hyonju gonna be here soon with ya food." She walks out of the room.

the plant inside of her ass squirms a bit before leaking its honey again, happy to be back in place. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra was feeling good with the plant inside her. The honey like substance that was leaking inside her was making her feel horny. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The flower soon became a familiar feeling again, the thick liquid inside of her lathering up her ass nicely. In just a few minutes, Hyoju came back in with another plate of fruit for her.

"Here. eat up. Smart choice not messing with the witch doctor again." 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra quickly jumped on the fruit plate. Elmyra was never really hungry, but this time the fruit plate was looking too small, it was like she was starving. "Do you have more, I am very hungry" she asked

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
he nods and goes back out, coming back in seconds with another full plate "Figured as much, your body is going to need more with all of the changes to come." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Whenever the shaman deems you worthy again. you might want to get comfortable here though... you have hardly even begun to change, let alone serve." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Most certainly an animal, but not in a chain... more like in a stall. There are plans for you... plans that are in motion as we speak. But you don't need to worry about that." he smiles and stands up, taking the empty plate and stepping back. Before he reaches the doors Elmyra feels that heat again and her body changes before her eyes! She slowly fills out a bit more, going from a lithe build to a fairly normal one. Her breasts grow to a C cup, her ass pushes out and her hips widen once more.

"Hmm, good to see progress." He smiles at her. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"When will this stop? And what are your plan with me?" Elmyra asked as tear formed in the corner of her eyes. Seeing  her body changing like that was very hard on her will.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh no need for tears, they won't get you anything here because we can't trust anything you say or how you act. The plan is very simply though, you will be our milk cow for a while. Drinkable water is hard to come by around here and a milk cow would be a great boon to the village. An honest job with nothing but your body. something you have never done before."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You don't listen very well do you?" He crouches down and looks at her. "The shaman sees everything about a person, their very soul is exposed. In you he saw nothing but lies, deceit, slander and power plays. You don't even know what a hard day of work is. So this is your penance. You are going to serve the most basic, humble and bottom of the chain job... a milk cow."  

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Okay..." Elmyra just fell on her back and pondered about her state, having nothing more to do

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... just keep in mind, the better you serve, the better your stay here will be. Stay honest and helpful.... and you might even enjoy yourself." He gives her a nod and walks out of the room.

Time goes by and she just sits in that little room, doing nothing at all. To her dismay, the heat comes back and yet again her body fills out, giving her an ever so slightly plush appearance with D cup breasts, wider hips and a thicker ass. This time she can feel her lips plump up ever so slightly, her pussy getting naturally wetter and then a dull ache in her forehead. The ache grows and grows until suddenly, two four inch cow horns poke out from her forehead, enhancing her cow appearance. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
As much as Elmyra wanted to contain herself, her hands were often wandering on her pussy, playing with her clit moaning at the same time. "At least these tits are looking good on me" Elmyra said in he head

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The plant in her ass seems to respond to her arousal, wiggling around inside of her and pushing against her walls to heighten her pleasure. Playing with her clit sends shocks of pleasure up her body and the more she does it, the more her breasts seem to warm up.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra couldn't hold it back and she started to finger her pussy while her other hand was busy playing with her breast. Rapidly her pussy was very wet. Anyone outside of the hut could hear her loud moan.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The more she fingers her pussy, the more the plant moved in her ass. As he toyed with her breasts, she soon found her fingers wet as milk was beading on her nipples! Suddenly, she hears the gate open and Hyoju steps inside. His normal loin cloth is off and a flaccid 16 inch long 4 inch thick solid black horse cock hangs from his crotch above two orange sized balls "Need some help with that?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra quickly jumped on her feat and did like nothing happened "No, I don't need anything, I'm fine" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the plant in her ass slowed down to a stop. Hyonju smiled at her and shrugged "Ok then, but get down on your knees, I could use some relief." He pats his rapidly hardening cock. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that is your primary duty, but your ultimate goal is to serve the tribe... besides, you should really thank me for being your care taker... not everyone would be as nice as me after hearing such a report from the shaman." his cock is now at full mast, all 16 inches of musky horse dick. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta's tail slides up and down faster and faster, digging deep into her pussy as her friends continue to fuck. At the same time, she grabs her breasts and gives them a good squeeze, pinching one nipple, and bringing the other up to her mouth to suck upon, despite the fact that her milk had already been drained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Drained or not, her bountiful breasts still gave a small trickle of milk onto her tongue, giving her the warm sweet taste her two friends recently claimed for themselves. Binx was really pounding at Greta now, stuffing her cunt with her massive horse cock on every thrust, lewd wet sounds ringing out between them as she pumps away. A flood of mixed pre cum is pouring onto the floor under them and Binx's balls are slapping against Greta with every forward motion. The two have no mid coitus word, only moaning and grunting as they indulge in pleasure for unta's curiosity.