Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door opened and on the other side was a massive plain of golden wheat in every direction! Off in the distance she could make out two structures, one much larger than the other, as well as some movement around said structures. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The larger structure turned out to be a big red barn with white trim. A fair number of horses lingered about while eating the wheat, occasionally giving her a passing glance. Inside the barn were a number of stalls for the horses as well as several stalls with strange machines in them. The far back was just a wide open room. On the second floor was a few small beds and a bunch of boxes that had, un surprisingly, wheat in them. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra seeing that the building was nothing more then a barn decided to check the second building.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The second building was a small, single floor home. Inside the door leads her to the bulk of the house. Left is a small living room, right is the dining table and then next to that is the kitchen itself. Down the hall is a small bathroom and at the end of the hall is a bedroom. On the table is a piece of paper.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It was a simple letter.

To whoever finds this place next... welcome! My name is Greta and I used to live in this farm before you. Two new people showed up and convinced me to go along with them. This farm... it is a safe place. There are no monsters or baddies here. The horses outside are a real special sort... and I will tell you straight up, they will have sex with you if you let them. The machines in the barn are milkers. Be warned that even if you don't lactate, they will make you lactate and you won't stop any time soon... though it sure feels good! Make yourself at home friend, this place served me well!

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Fuck, she couldn't have left the location of the door on this paper too, I guess I will need to find it myself" Elmyra than started to search the house trying to find any clues as to where the door was

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Search as she might, there is no clue as to where the door is. It is simply a cozy little home, nothing more.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
In the far back room, up on the wall, she sees a small map. On it is the barn and the house then an arrow pointing to the south "Door" is written above it.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Nice! I think I will sleep here for the night before leaving for the door" she said at herself. Elmyra then took the rest of the day to find some weapons, food and clothes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Sadly, her hunt is mostly in vain. The closest thing she finds to a weapon is a sturdy steel shovel, all the other tools are too flimsy to be used as a weapon. Food is thankfully in stock, the kitchen in the small house was well stocked with biscuits and bread loaves. The only clothes she found was a single pair of sturdy blue overalls... that while they covered her legs, it seemed to accentuate her breasts and cleavage. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gasped as her zil cunt was suddenly empty. The fires of new lust had been lit within her, her breath came beep and full of need. she could feel her pussy lips throb with desire begging her for release. She knew what Melanie was getting at, with what she was saying amnd what she was doing... "god dammit Wendy... im getting you back for this...", she thought as her eyes were down to the candycane shaft. Melanie was trying to get her to ask for it and she wasn't sure she could get the nerve to do that... But, her body was hot with unspent desire... she need it badly... she had to try... "Oooh fuck!", Umi cried in frustration and embarrassment. "Mel-melnie... I-I-i... fuck! I.... n-need...YOUR COCK!" she finally cried as she squirmed, her face burning with blush.

Last edited by a moderator:

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Seems a lot better than walking around naked" with her belly full Elmyra took a good night of rest

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The small bed in the house was very comfortable and Elmyra awakens the next day well rested and feeling great! To her annoyance... it feels like the stamen in her ass has gotten slightly longer over night. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I will need a way to remove this thing before it become too big" Elmyra then put the overall on and took some food in a wheat and moved to the door

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Out the front door with her new supplies in hand, Elmyra is one again out in the golden fields of this special farm. The horses are already out and grazing once more. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It was a relaxing walk through the golden fields of wheat. The breeze was cool and the air was arm, making for perfect travel conditions as she moved her way south. It only took her an hour before reaching the door out of this peaceful place.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door squeaked open and revealed, not to her surprise, another sand stone hallway that leads to a square room. This time, her options were rather limited with a hall to the right and a hall to the left being her only ways forward.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Oh, well why didn't you just say so?" Melanie snickered, beyond satisfied with the response the girl had given her. Not wasting any more time, she set her hands by Umi's waist, dragging her huge rod across the bed so that it rested on the bee girl's black slit. Slippery honey quickly began to coat her length as she thrusted up, not penetrating Umi, but rather grinding and thrusting alongside her tight cunt. Mercifully, she took extra precautions to ensure that her girth created plenty of friction on Umi's sensitive clit, and each smooth slide across her box left splashes of minty cum on her stomach.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Down the hall lead her to a generic wooden door. Opening it up revealed a huge sprawling Savannah! dull yellow grass went out in all directions that she could see with only spots of green vegetation every now and again. Large plateaus of rock rise from the ground in the distance, casting long shadows on the ground as the sun beats down from above. The door closes and locks behind her. She can see various deer scattered about but no other life short of that. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I hope there is no lion over here" Elmyra decided to walk towards the green spots of vegetation in hope to find water and sentient life 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
On and on she walks out into the dry lands, heat beating down on her from above. Eventually she reaches the first green patch, but there is no water here and no obvious signs of life. Thankfully, there is shade and it is a welcome relief from the heat. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I cannot move around in the middle of the day the sun is too hot, I will wait for the dusk to continue" Elmyra then eaten some supplies, climbed into the tree and took a nap, waiting for the dusk.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Elmyra lounges for a while and eventually dozes off in the tree for a nap. however, when she wakes up, things are far from fine. First off, her wrists and ankles are tied together. Second, she has been tied to a stick and is currently being carried off by two large zebra men. Third, all of her stuff is gone, leaving her naked once more and only the flower to partially cover her.