Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie still didn't give an answer to the chief, but the moment he caught her eye again, she perked up and straightened herself out. "Gotta shoot it to you straight Chief. I'm real horny, so if I could just..." Melanie was still trying but failing to give herself a footjob, but settled on grinding against the mushroom bed instead. She still didn't know the full ins-and-outs of what had changed, but she did know that she was delicious now! She licked up a spurt of peppermint precum with delight, but only then did she realize how massive her sack truly was now. Nothing a couple of orgasms couldn't fix, right? Was probably something going through her head. Whether or not that was true, she kept on struggling to find a way to give herself release while shackled, as her mouth gravitated yet again to her bountiful nipples. She suckled the nectar, smacking her lips to get used to the taste, before feeling her fatigue whittle away as she savored more of the pleasant flavor. When she was satisfied, her mouth settled on better fortunes, and though it was a bit of a stretch, she could just get the first few inches of her truly massive cock in range. She bobbed her head on the first few inches, coaxing more of the lovely peppermint taste out and onto her taste buds, as each of her muffled moans sent vibrations down her candy cane dick. Her libido got in the way of her better judgement, as she realized that she wasn't horrified, and was rather enjoying the changes as they happened.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a grunt and using all her body weight, unta is able to roll the boulder out of the way and reveal a cave tunnel just like before. Binx and Greta move inside before telling unta to slip in and roll the rock back. Just a few minute of walking drops them into another cool room light by glowing crystals with a pool of water in it.

Binx: "Phew! This feels much better! We should stay the night in here."

Greta: "I agree, that seems like the safest idea." 

To her dismay the chief reached out and pulled her head up and away from her breasts and cock. "Ah ah ah... I didn't say you could please yourself now did I? A pet only acts when her master calls doesn't she? Are you so addled by lust from all these changes that you have forgotten your place... as my little fuck pet?" He reaches behind and unhooks her from the wall. "If you want release... beg for my cock and if I feel merciful I might just fuck you with it." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"I-uh..." Melanie wasn't sure where to start. This was the same chief that had threatened to kill her and her friends over a simple dispute only some time before, yet the lightheaded and lighthearted feelings she was carrying made it hard to recognize that she was in a bad position. Before she attempted his request, Melanie flapped her four wings, noticing them in awe and trying to full herself just a few inches off the ground in a test run. Then, her mind was back on the chief's cock. The aftertaste of peppermint was still on her tongue, and she licked the roof of her mouth as she tried to think of something to say. "It'd be awfully swell if I could get another sample of your dick... erm... master?" Her pussy dribbled with lubricant, while her ass, too, was slippery and wet and longing for anything to slake her lusts. She had to actively stop from grinding against the bed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Gold chief raised an eyebrow at her and a frown grew across his face "awfully swell? Hmm, something tells me you don't really want it if that is the best you can come up with right now. Perhaps I should rebind these shackles to hold you don onto your bed, unable to reach any part of you that might possible bring pleasure. Would that help clear you mind some what my pet? Or maybe I should just throw you to the soliders... let them have you for a few hours. What do you think?" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Uh, yeah no, don't do that." Melanie tried again, swallowing her pride. Submissiveness had never been her forte, but she'd do anything for some release at that point, and she knew that an orgasm from the Gold Chief would be mind blowing. "Let me ride that cock of yours... master. I want you to hold me with those big four arms so that I can't even squirm or fight, and raise me up and down on your beautiful dick. The soldiers could be fun, but I want yours first, so that I'm still tight enough to enjoy. Just please, give me more of that cock." To hell with logic, Melanie was far too horny to think straight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ahh, that is much better." he suddenly flips her over onto her stomach and pins her down with all four mighty arms, restricting anything more than wiggling her hips. She suddenly feels the heat of his cock pressing against her pussy. Despite her arousal... his cock feels hot... and only that heat could possibly stops the cold need inside of her body. Pressure builds as she starts pushing against her cunt and Melanie is certain she is in for a painful penetration. However... no pain comes... instead, pleasure explodes inside her mind and body as his entire cock slides in to the hilt, the ribs around his cock making stars appear in her vision. "Oh dear! It seems all those items have made you rather deep... this is good." It's like Melanie's body has been turned into his cock sleeve as he fits perfectly inside of her. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Despite how her body tried to tighten up, the chief's cock slid unhindered into Melanie's slick cunt. Absolutely ecstatic with the lack of pain, she wiggles her hips to try and suck him in farther. His massive cock sent heat straight to her core, scratching itches that she never knew she had, and she sank her fingers into the mushroom bed frantically as she prepared for him to move. The ridges of his cock struck all of the right places, and her tongue lolled from her mouth and against the bed. It was just such a perfect fit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmmm, well you are certainly keeping your word. You are taking this so much better than my previous bitch." His grip tightens on her body and he starts slowly pulling his cock out... to slowly. A cruel smile is on his face as he move much too slow for her to actually feel intense pleasure. Once only the tip is inside he starts pushing back in at the agonizingly slow pace. "Hmm, you have a nice pussy little pet. You will serve me well, I can tell. I will give you the rest of the day to relax... but then I want to try more of those random items on you, see how much further you can change and shift." He continues with his slow pace, obviously teasing her. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Please master, do what you want with me, but plea-AH! Please just go faster!" Melanie interrupted herself with a cry as one of the ribs exited her again. She bucked her hips, though it didn't do much at all in his powerful hold. Her ass dribbled with lubricant, sliding down to rest on his cock, as Melanie just kept trying to slake her lusts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy nodded her head and helped Umi up to a sitting position. "Yea, the badgers can't follow us down here but I thought you were gone. The moment we breached the water I tried to bring you back... but you were so horribly still."

Gold Chief smirks down at her and suddenly slams in to the hilt "That is a good pet... I will reward your begging for now." With his grip tight around her body he starts plowing into her like a jack hammer, his massive ribbed cock scraping against her walls in all the right ways as he molds her cunt to the shape of his cock. He suddenly jerks up up and uses his lower set of arms to knead her breasts and milk her nipples like a common dairy cow. "I think I will put these breasts out for public use some time... let people drink from the tap... they would like that." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"So would I," Melanie muttered through her strained cries. Her plump ass just kept wiggling, though it did her no good, in an attempt to bear the pleasure. He filled her up so perfectly, and she could hardly breathe as moan after moan poured from her mouth in response to his jackhammer pounding. The pressure was faint, and completely overshadowed by the sensational overload he was giving her. Still, she somehow managed to choke our an intelligible sentence. "Master, I'm gonna cum if you keep going like that." She could only visualize the bulge of her abdomen as he brought her closer and closer to her peak.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Chief simply grunted and kept his pace going nice and fast. "Go ahead pet... cum for your master, show me what your new body can do at the peak of arousal!" He some how manages to go even faster and pound her pussy with loud slaps as his massive balls smack into her with every thrust. His fingers squeeze tighter and pull bigger squirts of her nectar on every pull. "If you impress me... I will give you even more of my cum... I know you want it." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi looks at Wendy for second and then threw her arms around her. "oh Wendy.... I-I thought i was going to die!" she said as she shook all over.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
As if on command, minty cum surged from Melanie's cock directly onto the bed, forming a thick pool that seeped into her fur and reached up to her mouth. She licked at in greedily, almost floating in the growing puddle, and swallowing what of the hearty load she could reach as her sticky fem cum splashed out across the chief's cock with each spasm of her pussy. Some from her anus dribbled down too, making her luscious ass slick and shiny as it oiled her up. Nectar poured from her breasts in streams, coating the chief's fingers and only adding to the lewd pool that Melanie was practically wallowing in, and she lapped furiously with glee for more of the taste. She was a mess, panting and wiggling and arching her back as the chief speared her core over and over. None of her words were more than garbled cries for more, save for a few tacked onto a string of pleading moans. "...in my ass."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy held onto Umi nice and close, their breasts pressed together as she refused to let her buggy lover go. "I'm sorry... but we had to go lest we end up in their hands." Her hands rub up and down Umi's back, trying to comfort her.

Gold Chief laughed as he watched her writhe and wallow in the puddle of her own lewd juices. He pulled his cock out of her cunt and swiftly buried it into her drooling asshole. Just like her pussy, his cock slid it without a hitch, a fresh burst of pleasure assaulting her already addled mind as he quickly starts pounding away into her anus, the ribs feeling even more defined in this tighter hole. "Oh yes! this is the perfect spot to spill my seed! Beg for it pet! Tell me how much you desire another stuffing of my cum!" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Please master... I want you to stuff me so full I can taste it! Give me your seed!" Melanie demanded, still riding out her orgasm and building on a second as her ass clung tight to his ridges. It was so deep, too deep, and she loved it. His cock hit places where she had never been touched before, pulling back and then ramming her guts in the same second. No matter how she clenched, there was no slowing down or stopping the sheer force of his jackhammer pounding, yet that didn't stop her from seizing up tight.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi sat there with Wendy's embrace and breathed deeply until she could feel her body again. "so now.... we can escape this horrible place?", she asked as she looked Wendy in the eye's with a hopeful expression.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy gave her a small smile and nodded to the right where Umi could see the wooden door of the labyrinth. "Yup... right there, whenever you feel ready to move again."

Gold Chief snarls and suddenly stops his pounding and holds her on the base of his cock. A huge storm of thick savory cum surges from his cock and pumps into her stomach at a rapid pace. Just like before it fills her up like a balloon, swelling out her belly until it touches the bed and slowly lifts her off of it! There is so much of it.. too much of it... and soon she can feel it coming up her throat and out her mouth and nose. Despite herself... Melanie finds some joy in recieving his seed once again. With a grunt he pulls his spent cock out of her ass, chuckling as it gapes and drools cum. "Feel better pet?"  

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Where am I?" Elmyra asked, but deep down in her mind she knew one thing she wasn't on her own planet anymore. She then started to walk in the forest searching answer for all the questions that was bombarding her.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Once again, Melanie was lost for words. She lay happily on her swollen belly, cum and everything else trickling from her gaping holes as it leaked out all around her. While she previously hoped that the size of her balls went down after an orgasm, she was far too blissed out in the moment to care. Her wings twitched spuriously against her back, fanning her sweaty form, as she swished the contents of her mouth around and swallowed gratefully. Breathing hard, she still scooped up tonguefulls of the viscous pool beneath her, gulping it down like a woman possessed. Finally, she stopped for only a moment to answer his question. "Everything is good in moderation, unless it's that." Was all she managed, hardly making any sense, but not that she cared.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As Elmyra walked through the forest she had to admit that the scenery was rather peaceful. to her surprise she actually started to hear whistling in the distance! Following the noise lead to her a small still water pond and a woman bathing in the waters. Her skin was green, she had a big pink flower on her head like a hat, darker green vines coiled around her limbs and between her legs Elmyra could see she had another flower that must be her pussy. Her hair was actually just ivy wtih lots of leaves filling it in a bit.

Gold chief spun her around so she was facing him and much to her surprise... and likely dismay... he pushes his still hard cock into her mouth about 4 inches deep "I am glad you think so pet, because I am not nearly done with you. I will use your throat again, let's hope you are a bit more skillful with it this time." He grabs teh back of her had and starts slowly thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into her throat.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Greetings" Elmyra said to the woman, while aproching her "My name is countess Elmyra and I don't know what's happening right now, I just woke up here" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Despite her initial dread, Melanie embraced the challenge. Her heartbeat pulsed through the sloshing warmth pleasantly, and she opened her mouth wide to accommodate his rough thrusts. Her jaw creaked in protest, yet she set it aside, taking all of what he forced into her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The plant woman turns around and faces her new visitor with an amused smile "Well then, a confused countess. That is a rather interesting way to introduce yourself. not only that, but don't you know it is rude to sneak up on someone while they are bathing." She steps out of the water and the vines around her body wrap around her chest and crotch to hide them from view. "So, you just woke up here is that it? I guess that makes you another new soul thrown into the labyrinth huh?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Sorry, for introducing myself in this rude manner, to whom have I the honor to speak?" Elmyra asked the woman in a apologetic manner.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Gold chief casually fucks her face almost as fast as he was fucking her pussy, only taking the barest amount of care to not completely bust her jaw. His ribbed cock slides downa nd up her throat, stretching it out with every movement as his pre cum drips onto her tongue. the only mercy she really gets here is his sensitivity from his previous orgasm pushing him over the edge rather quickly. Only ten minutes of brutal throat pounding and he pushes in to the hilt, pumping another massive load of cum into her stretches stomach. She swells out even more before cum rushes up her throat and out of her mouth from over capacity while he slowly pulls out and sprays the rest of his load over her face.

The plant woman bows "My name is crysle. Nice to meet you Elmyra. Welcome to the enchanted forest I guess. Hope you like it here."  

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After that Umi took a minute to catch her breath. she then stood up slowly with the help of Wendy. "Well.... lets not wait any longer....", Umi then walked slowly over to the door and gave it a push.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie flopped over, finally defeated, as the pressure of the bed on her stomach forced her to cough up more cum. The soreness of her body became more and more apparent as the honeymoon faze of being the chief's toy seemed to end. She was too exhausted to think, and her holes felt graciously empty as they throbbed in the open air. She didn't dare ask him for rest, fearing that he'd choose otherwise purely out of spite.