Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The hunters all stopped their ministrations on both girls and looked at the chieftain who regarded the offer curiously. It seems his ego was an easy easy target for his consideration. The hunter kissing Umi broke off and grabbed her crow bar, bringing it over to the chieftain and presenting it.

"Is metal? Hard like rock but cold." He looked to his current scepter which was a long wooden staff with many baubles tied to the top of it like feathers, shiny colored rocks, a few fangs and even a sapphire. He examines the crow bar more, comparing it to his current staff. He suddenly chirps and the hunters release the two of them, the large group moving away and letting them stand up.... though one comes over with a knife and cuts the straps off of Umi's body, leaving her with only the collar around her neck and another grabs Luna's clothes. The chieftain takes the straps and wraps them around the base of his new scepter as a grip.

"Is good. I take metal rod. I take clothes. This good trade." the hunters all look rather disappointed, especially the one who previously had his cock between Umi's tits. However, like nothing strange had happened, they all disperse back around the village leaving the two alone with the chieftain. "Speak. What answers you want?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Where are we? And do you know how we got here?" Luna said while getting back on her feet still visibly in shock. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"you in Dan-Dan forest. Our home. Live here forever. You come through magic door. Door opens in from south and out to north. All hunter who go out never come back. We stay away from door. How you get here? Not sure. Others come here. Most get lost in forest or eaten by something. Several have joined tribe."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was surprised to see them released her form the almost-gang bang. She gave a sigh of relief seeing the chieftain take her crowbar instead of her. As she was about to reapply her straps they were swiftly cut away leaving her for all intents and purposes, nude. she gasped in shock at this and swiftly covered herself with her hand as she have yelp. "but-but-but!" she shuddered as she was left nude. Her face turned bronze and she blushed heavily. She felt so embarrassed that she felt like she could faint.

She wanted to ask for her straps back but that would no doubt prove pointless..... She listend to what the chief and Luan were saying as she sat there pulling her knees to her chest and looking oh so very ashamed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The chieftain clicked several times and three tribe members came over, two males and a female. They looked just like all the other little lizard people.

"These three join tribe. They smart. Better here then alone and dead."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"So you are like us? Appeared one day on this planet? Do you know anything that could help us escape?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The female steps forward, clears her throat and speaks perfect galactic common. "Yea, all three of us seem to have the same story. We all fell asleep and woke up in this crazy place. This forest was actually the third place I came to. Before this I was in a land of snow and before that I was on an island full of horny beasts."

A male steps up. "I have no idea if this is a planet or... something else. Because you can only go so far. It's like this place is perfectly contained forest... like an exhibit or something."

The last male steps up. "I have no explanation either. It's like magic or something from video games. All I know for certain is you enter from one direction and the exit is on the opposite side. Come in from the east, exit is in the west. normally you go out to more dark hallways and sandstone... but once I came out into a fancy foyer you would expect in a castle! This place makes no sense."

The female speaks again. "I have no idea how to escape this place... so I just gave up and settled here with these guys. They have this crazy drink that makes you just like them if you take enough of it. This is just our life now."

While Luna talks Umi can feel a small hand grab hers and tug on it gently. Looking down reveals the hunter who had is cock between her breasts. Said cock was still rock hard and throbbing painfully. He chirps at her with big hopeful eyes.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"So you came from the northern gate or the southern gate?" Luna said to the female lizard

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I came from the southern gate just like you did it seems. I don't think it matters though. none of these damn halls seem to match up with any kind of mental map. If you ask me, I say the walls shift and change to confuse whoever is inside."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This wasn't fair! Not at all! All there stuff just to ask some dumb questions!? This made her angry on top of the shame and arousal she felt. Sher herd the part earlier about there being a door somewhere to the north of here....she'd have to remember that. But this was bad! she now had no weapon or clothing to protect herself.... just then she felt something touch her hand and she snapped out of her own thoughts to see the hunter who tried to tit fuck her standing there with his penis throbbing. She looked into his big hopeful eyes, they actually were kind of....cute.... It only took a second For her to piece together what was wrong. "oh....um...", her eyes shifted for side to side. "I...see your problem...". she said as she looked of to the side embarrassingly. She really wasn't in the mood for this but, it would be cruel to leave him like that. With a heavy sigh she picked up the little guy and moved herself somewhere a little more private. She then reluctantly uncovered her breasts and pointed in between them as she laid on the ground. "well....go ahead...", she said not making eye contact.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The little hunters eyes flew open wide with glee as she offered her breasts to him behind the nearest hut. without wasting a second her gently pushed them together again and quickly thrust his cock between the warm soft orbs once again. He quickly sets his pace nice and steady as her humps the vally between her breasts, happy squeaks pouring from his throat as he finally finds pleasure once more. Trying to return the favor, he wiggles his tail between her thighs and on her clit while his finger gently pinch her nipples.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Thank you for your answer" Luna said to the female then her attention got back to the village chief "Thank you for letting me ask my questions, I have one last favor to ask could we rest for the night in the village we need some rest after this tought day"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gave a gasp as she felt the little gut give her a little something for her trouble in the form of some nipple and clit play. This was so weird, but she couldn't deny that it felt good. She still couldn't look the little guy in the eyes but she did put her hands on his little hips.  the cock in between her breasts didn't feel to bad either. she felt actually kind of safe with this little lizard....he didn't seem to judge her at all.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Indeed the little guy didn't judge her in the slightest as he wasn't aware there was anything to judge! To him, there was just a busty woman in front of him and he was more than happy to focus on that. Feeling her hands on his hips was seen as a sign to continue and he picked up his pace a little bit more, making lewd slap sounds gently ring out every time he thrusted into her tits. His small hands worked harder at her breasts, lightly tugging her nipples and giving light twists while keeping them squished against his cock. The tip of his dexterous tail wrapped around her little clit and gave it a gentle squeeze before letting go and rubbing against it. his tail then moved lower and and started rubbing her slit.

The chieftain nodded his head. "You stay, night soon, deadly things at night not even we hunt." He looks to the left a smiles. "Chak like your friend, you stay with him, let him finish though." He looks back at Luna. "Food at sun down, few hours or so, don't be too late, hunters eat fast."  

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"If I could do something to help your tribe before the night come I would be than more than happy" Luna didn't saw Umi leaving but she could hear the slapping sound behind the Hut near them "I think she is in good hand right now" The tought of Umi getting laid made Luna even more aroused.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The chieftain eyes the moisture between her legs and smiles. "You aroused, can see it, can smell it. Want to help tribe? Find hunter, please him and he please you. We do all other work normally. Too late for hunt or gather."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her clit shot up at the little lizards ministrations poking out if her puffy black folds. Her black nipples were similarly getting nice and erect. she was breathing deeply now as she begun to feel just a little more comfortable and as more pleasure began to fill her mind. just then, without her really noticing a sweet smell rose from her tits as a little of her lust pheromone drifted up out of her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The little lizard fucking her tits caught a wiff of her pheromones and his eyes slowly glazed over. He took long deep breaths and his cock throbbed much harder while leaking copious amounts of pre cum. He grips her tights just a bit tighter and suddenly starts going to town between her lovely globes of tit flesh, much louder slapping sounds ringing out as his balls slap against her under boob. His tail suddenly slipped into her pussy, pushing in about five inches before pistoning inside of her like a cock. his long lizard tongue hangs out of his mouth as his body suddenly burns with new lust.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"If I please your hunters would you give us clothes and some weapons ?" Luna said while aproching the chief on all four "I am really selling myself like this? Whatever I would have fuck one those lizard man before tomorrow, this place is making me so horny" Luna said in her head while making a lewd smile to the chief 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The chieftain smiles right back at her and sat down on his pile of furs. "Can be arranged, spare furs and spears for service. Been long time, pent up. you solve this." He says matter of factly as not one, but two smooth snake cocks slides from his genital slit at eight inches longer and two inches thick each. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gasped out as she felt the tail had gone into her pussy like cock! she sniffed the air to find that she had accidentally hit the little guy with her lust Pheromones! "Oh god! I'm so sorry!" Umi said just before a whole bunch of pre leaked out onto her chest. her apology fell on deaf ears however as it seemed the little guys was lost to lust now. Umi covered her mouth as a moan threatened to escape and betray her lust. The rubbing in going on between her breast was getting quite pleasureful now, the way the little hunter was going at it was both parts cute and rather arousing. the tail going into her pussy was also very much contributing to her raising lust levels,

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta squinted as the bright sun hit her eyes. Looking out over the idyllic fields she said, "This place look familiar to you?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
he truly was the little hunter that could as he pounded away at Umi's breasts while fondling her nipples with light pinches and tugs. The valley of her cleavage was not slick with his pre which only allowed the lust fueled hunter to move faster and with better sensations. His tail wiggled about inside her pussy, pressing against her walls and thrusting in nice and deep to try and please his benefactor. In a surprsing display of flexibility, he extends is tongue all the way down to her mouth and slips inside to coil around her tongue affectionately before tugging it gently.

Binx just shrugged and shook her head. "Nah, it doesn't look familiar to me. I mean, the rolling hills of gold remind me of place I heard about on the human planet of earth... but that is about as far as it goes. Only one way to really go with this... let's head on in. At the very least it is nicer than this dark hall way right?"  

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was surprised to feel the long tongue reach all the way into her mouth and snake around her own long tube like tongue. Her eyes flicked back and forth between the little guy and his long tongue. At the same time her lust was building higher and higher with feeling of that tail wriggling around in her puffy zil pussy. She began to moan loudly now and was unable to stop it so anyone nearby would know something is going on back there. she was getting really turned on now and wanted release badly. So, she then rubbed the little hunters ass sensually to help him along she he could hopefully finish himself and herself off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Several tribe members had actually gathered and were peeping on the two of them as the hunter thrusted away from between her breasts. However, with his lust burning higher and higher, it became apparent that her breasts simply were not enough any more, not with her pheromones spurring his mind to greater heights of pleasure. He suddenly uncoiled his tongue and released her breasts before hopping down between her legs. Without warning he dragged his tongue up and down her puffy pussy, getting a real solid taste of her girl cum before lining his cock up and sliding it in to the hilt. An adorable squeak of pleasure rang out from his mouth as he quickly starts thrusting into her, trying to find her G-spot and push against it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Uh?! What?", Umi said as she felt the little guy get off of her breasts. Before she could ask what was happening she was treated to the feeling of the lizards tongue lavishing her puffy slit. This made her yelp and jump a little, but then she soon felt him push into her without any warning. This caused her to cry out! she held her sides as huge waves of pleasure hit her mind. with her G-spot being rubbed like that she shuddered and shook as her orgasm began to build. With the little guy thrusting away like that and the fact that she was already quite aroused herself from being stripped nude, it only took about a solid minute or less for her lust to reach it highest point. The reserved zil soon found herself cumming sweet zil cum all over the little guys cock and waist as she squirted in climax, moaning out loudly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The small hunter thrusted into her puffy pussy as fast as his hips would allow him, his balls slapping away at her rear every time he hilted inside her. Feeling her reach climax around his cock was all he needed to reach orgasm himself. with one final thrust in to the hilt he grabs onto her stomach and pushes his face into her soft body as rope after modest rope of hot cum squirts into her welcoming pussy, filling her with a lovely warm sensation. He stays there for a minute or two, letting his sexual high slowly slide away. With a few happy clicks her pulls out and moves around to her front where he lays down on top of her, licking her breasts free of his pre cum before smiling at her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta headed toward the barn, walking slowly to avoid making noise and so Binx could keep up. When she reached the structure she didn't call out, and shushed Binx before she could either. Instead began looking for an open window.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The structure was very large and imposing, even for someone of Unta's size. The barn itself was at least two stories high, maybe three depending how they built the interior. Two huge double doors remain shut on the front and on the side they can see some windows propped open. Bright red paint covers majority of the structure while white pain it set up as the accent. to the left of the barn is a small farm house, a simple single story building made of wood that could probably house three or four people in it. To the right is a large fenced in pasture that has several cows and horses lazily grazing on the abundance of wheat.