Simple Horn TF?

CrowgoesCaw

Jul 14, 2016
Mainly the idea would just to be a a specific TF to give the player character horns or make their current ones grow. The only TFs I've seen with horns are ones that drastically change the character as a whole. This one would just be like a pill or an injection. The name would probably be something like "AntlerUp" or some other cheesy pun. If I can figure out the coding, I'd try and write this myself but for now I just felt like putting this here.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
This might be a good idea since there are some horns that don't have any way of growing them legitimately but have support for it like demon horns. The only other way to grow them out is threw save editing.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
A more general horn grow tf would be great. Just to clarify, you want it to make horns grow no matter what type of horns they are without changing them to a specific horn type, or if the pc has got no horns but antenna or something else blocking the horn spot, lose those and grow some (specific or random?) horn type? Sounds pretty specific, so it would best be late/later game since tavros feels tf-crowded already (IMO). Gene's would be a good candidate, perhaps.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Sounds pretty specific, so it would best be late/later game since tavros feels tf-crowded already (IMO). Gene's would be a good candidate, perhaps.

But such TF would also be pretty basic, so gating it behind Planet 3 would be cruel to anyone who would want to have big ass imposing horns. Maybe place it on NT, since horn measuring are said to be quite widespread there?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
But such TF would also be pretty basic, so gating it behind Planet 3 would be cruel to anyone who would want to have big ass imposing horns. Maybe place it on NT, since horn measuring are said to be quite widespread there?

NT DOES sound like the much better option. Though I'd be more for it if it wasn't for the fact that Ellie has enough in her stocks as it is.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015

That sounds more reasonable. I agree that Musk and Muscle would be a great option. @noobsaleh: the guy who will soon run the Musk and Muscle store on NT IF it gets coded soonish.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrowgoesCaw

Jul 14, 2016
A more general horn grow tf would be great. Just to clarify, you want it to make horns grow no matter what type of horns they are without changing them to a specific horn type, or if the pc has got no horns but antenna or something else blocking the horn spot, lose those and grow some (specific or random?) horn type? Sounds pretty specific, so it would best be late/later game since tavros feels tf-crowded already (IMO). Gene's would be a good candidate, perhaps.

Yeah just make the horns grow no matter what type and if something's blocking it, lose those and replace with one of the horn types coded in already.