The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... I could dose her with even more of the stuff, but that would turn her skin kinda rubbery. And maybe change the colour too." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She thinks for a moment. "Well, she is a toy... but how rubbery are we talking? I do like soft and supple flesh, but at the same time, I have plenty of girls for that already" She smiles happily "I say go for it, let's see what happens! It will be an experiment!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins. "At that it will be." He says. Then, he moves into a back room and comes out with a jar of rubbery black looking liquid. He walks over the table where Cinnara is, and starts rubbing the stuff all over her, spreading the stuff more thickly over her stomach than other parts. Then, he walks around to a control panel behind her and presses a few buttons. Red lights under Cinnara's body flick on, illuminating the back of her body, while red light shines down from the top. "Alright. This is gonna take a while. You wanna wait?" Carver says. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure, what other things do you have going on here? I have been curious as to what you get up to in here!" She says with honest curiosity. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Dissections, mostly. Extracting stuff. Er... Slicing things up to see their insides... Mixing chemicals with each other to see what happens, using chemicals on tissues from different kinds of animals to see what happens, etc." He says, shrugging. "I'm a weirdo."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... I don't really know much about the dissections. But I do know mixing chemicals! Made all my poisons myself! You aren't a weirdo Carver... you are a scientist, science is very strange on it's own." she says with a smile "Well.... now we wait to see what happens huh?" She asks, staring at Cinnara's naked form. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods and glances at Cinnara again before turning back to his table and pulling out the corpse of a giant bug-like thing from a box and setting it down on top of the table. He takes a giant syringe and sticks it into what appears to be its mouth, and starts pulling the plunger. A yellow, viscous liquid starts filling the syringe. "Oh good. It's fresh... Askarten beetle venom. Very potent. Said to cause death in a minute or less. A few drops are all that's needed." He says as an explanation. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A potent venom to be certain, but a well studied one with several different cures as well as methods to slow its advance. Only really deadly on unwary travelers but any real survivor will pack an antivenom in their bags." she says factually. "If you want something really worth working on go for Grunjer sting ray venom. comes is small doses but is far more potent." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"True. And the instant paralysation is also nice." Carver murmurs, stowing the full syringe away before glancing at Cinnara. "Hmm... Should be about done by now..." He mutters. Then, he walks over to the control panel again and switches off the lights. Then, a firehose or what looks like one comes down from the ceiling and hoses her off with a hard spray of water. She shrieks and squirms, trying in vain to escape the painful burst of water as it washes the gunk off her body. The stuff falls to the floor in black rivulets before running into a small drain set into the slightly sloped floor. When it's finally done hosing off, Cinnara is now a light grey in colour, while her skin has a slightly shiny appearance. "Err... Might have overdone it juuust a bit..." Carver mutters. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ooooh, wasn't hoping for a color change on her skin there Carver. Then again, she had fair skin... which gets stained by everything so this shouldn't be a surprise." She walks over to Cinnara and gives her body a poke.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her body felt more or less the same, but it felt slightly rubbery, like as if she was pressing down on some sort of fleshy rubber. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, you know Carver, this isn't bad. I thought you meant she would be like one of those horrible blow up dolls... but she feels mostly normal still! The only real problem is the dark gray...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Eh. She looks fine to me. Hah! A blow up doll. Now that would be funny..." He murmurs, shaking his head and going back to his dissections. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, thanks for your hard work Carver. I will take my toy home." She gives Cinnara several more pokes with her hair before releasing her from the table and hoisting her up onto her shoulder. "See you later!" She calls as she heads back to her ship. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"God fucking dammit this is annoying..." Cinnara mutters when she gets poked with Olivia's hair again. Back at the ship, she finds Rina, Rasha, and Pyro sleeping off the earlier excitement in a messy pile on the couch with Rasha curled up on top as usual. Alex is sitting alone at the table with a mug in his hands. He is staring down rather forlornly into it, but his face immediately, visibly brightens when he sees Olivia walk in. "Hey! How'd it go? Who's the person over your shoulder? Latest conquest?" He asks with a grin, clearly not recognising Cinnara. But then again, her face is obscured by Olivia's back. "Zaren is sleeping in your room. I wasn't feeling sleepy, so I decided I'd get a mug of coffee. I hope you don't mind?" Alex says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, that is fine. I hardly ever touch the stuff myself. This over my shoulder is..." She stops and smiles... she really isn't Cinnara any more. "Umm, this is Wren, my toy! I had carver make some changes to her and while she should be very stretchy now, she is also light gray." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex raises an eyebrow. "Oh you mean Cinn- Oh. Ooohhh. Yeah. Wren, eh? Nice name. Perfect for a new slave slut!" He says, grinning. "Hmm... I gotta say light grey looks good on her. She doesn't look like a traitorous bitch anymore." He says, shrugging. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Why Alex... what do you mean? Wren was never a traitorous bitch. She is just a toy, a slave slut. That is all she ever is and ever will be. I think the light grey is nice as well and for the most part she still feels fleshy, just with a rubber touch to it." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shrugs. "Meh. Whatever floats your boat. I just want her ass to fuck!" He says with a grin, slipping away from the table and walking over to wrap his arms around Olivia's waist and pull her close. "But you... You I will always want..." He murmurs, bending his head down to kiss her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughed and returns the kiss. "Thank you Alex, that is very sweet of you. Though I really need to work more on my toy. She is still so mouthy." She moves over to the table and flops Wren onto it. She quickly ditches her clothes and pushes both her cocks into Wren's pussy while her tentacles slide out. Four tentacles push into her ass, two slide down throat and the last two grab her breasts. "Mmm, there we go." She sits down on a chair and drapes Wren over her "She can just stay like that now. Mmm, this new texture inside her holes is great! it's even in her throat!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Wren shrieks as she's suddenly stuffed full, but with her new elasticity, it doesn't really hurt her. Her toes curl and she squirms as she's suddenly stuffed so fully, with dicks in her ass, mouth, and pussy. 

"Really? Describe it for me, will you?" Alex says, sitting down next to her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmmm, you know those really high thread count bed sheet made out of silk and satin cloth? A bit like that if it were folded over to make smooth rivets for extra stimulation. Carver has really outdone himself now!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. That sounds amazing." Alex murmurs. Olivia notices he just has his head on his chin and is grinning at her like an idiot. A rather lovesmitten idiot. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It feels amazing!" She smiles at him and pats her toys back. "It isn't even lunch time yet... and It hink I am going to keep my cocks inside my toy all day! Taht should move things along." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He snickers. "I bet she's gonna be begging for more cock by the end of the day!" Alex says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I hope so! She is proving resistant to this... rina broke after one night and all she has done is get horny...."  she says with obvious disappointment. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shrugs. "Maybe some people are more resistant than others. You never know, right?" He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well yea... she was a trained soldier at one point so... she is probably just a tougher nut to crack." she shoves her cocks in deeper "But I have all the time in the world to work on it!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Actually, now that you mentioned it, I should mention that all the soldiers here are under constant mithridation. They inject increasing amounts of poison into themselves to build up an immunity to this stuff. It's highly possible Wren there too followed the same rules. Which would explain her high tolerance." Alex says, nodding thoughtfully at Wren. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmmm... any way to break that down or do I just have to power through it? As much as I love having her impaled on my dicks... I only have so much patients you know?" She hefts Wren a bit "Oh yea, want to know some fun facts?"