The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Let's go to your ship. I don't remember where my damn room is." He says, chuckling, his hands wandering down to grab her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos as he grabs her ass and with a nod they head back to the Titan Kaiser. With a smile on her face she moves through the ship and into the bathroom where she gets the shower going and quickly setps in before him. "Come on in big guy!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He tosses his clothes off and moves to join her in the shower, his hands running over her body. "I was going insane, not being able to stay so close to you, Liv..." Hr murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well.... you are off bed rest now aren't you? So you can stay as close or as far as you want big guy" She presses her now wet and slippery body against his chest. "Though I think we are both hoping you will stay as close as possible."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles at that. "Read my mind..." He murmurs, taking the soap and starting to rinse her off, starting with her shoulders and moving down to her butt and then to her breasts. "You smell so good..." He murmurs, brushing his face against her neck. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and lets him work over her body "Might just be the soap... I get the fancy brand with light scents to them you know?" with a cheeky smile she gives a light coo as her tender breasts are teased "Geeze, these things are getting sensitive already..." 

(BRb doggy walks)

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"All the better to stuff our kid full of milk! Although this is definitely going to get interesting when you start lactating." He says, grinning. "I hope you'll let me have some!" He winks at her before giving her nipples a light squeeze and tug. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps as shudders "Aaah, easy there big guy, those are sensitive like I just said, you need to have a much gentler touch." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh? Maybe this, then?" He gently rubs his thumbs in circles over her nipples, and his tongue comes out of his mouth to play with them as well. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A happy coo comes from her mouth and she noticably relaxes against him. "Mm... yea... like that instead. Oh gods... that feels way better than it should right now..." Her legs wobble and she puts all her weight against Alex. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He eagerly holds her in his arms, continuing to caress her breasts with his tongue, all the while having a grin plastered across his face. "Mm... I wonder if I could make you cum from teasing your breasts alone...?" He murmurs, his tongue tweaking one of her nipples before caressing the other. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm...haaa... maybe? I don't know... never felt them this sensitive before. Not sure if it is enough to actually make me cum though... I am feeling pretty good." Her breathing is starting to get a tad heavy and her hands go to his for more stability. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He clasps his hands around hers as he keeps teasing her nipples. "Worth a shot though. You're already starting to look like you're kinda close... And I just love that horny look on your face!" He says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She continues to squirm under his teasing, her breathing getting more and more ragged as her body heats up. Her cocks are already at full mast and her pussy is dripping down her leg, hard to notice due to the shower but the smell of arousal hangs in the air. "Oh fuck.... i'm going to cum... cum from just my breasts!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex grins wide, a predatory grin that shows off double rows of sharp teeth. He bends his head down and growls into her ear. "Then cum, you dirty little slut. Cum from having me play with your breasts!" He growls, before he sinks his teeth into her neck, not hard enough to draw blood, but certainly the kinky kind; his tongue suddenly picking up the pace and lashing around her nipples. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a powerful shiver she hits a mini orgasm, several large ropes of cum squirting from her cocks while her pussy spasms and leaks even faster between her legs. "Oooooooooh fuuuuuuuck!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex unhinges his jaws from her neck and looks down at himself with a raised eyebrow. "Wow. Nice mess you made, girl." He says, chuckling before he withdraws his tongue back into her mouth, the fleshy appendage giving her tits one last caress. He then grabs the soap and starts to lather himself up before working on her body, letting their closeness do the work of rubbing the soap in. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... stuff it... we are in the shower, it will all just be washed away." She lets him wash off her body and the hot water wisk her mess away. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex finishes off the task of cleaning both of them, then reaches forward to turn off the shower. He then steps out of the shower and grabs a towel, wrapping it around both of them and rubbing it back and forth, giving her assets a nice jiggle as he dries them off. With a grin, he tosses the towel back on the hook and takes her by the hand, leading her to the bedroom, where he throws the covers back and slides in, patting the empty spot next to him as he holds the covers up. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia jsut rolls her eyes before rolling herself into bed and up against his side. She drapes an arm across his stomach and rests her head on his chest. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He curls his legs around her, a soft rumble emanating from his chest when she lays her head on his chest. "I... Feel like I'm... Starting to get... Some... Of my memories of you back. Just... Bits and pieces really... Nothing solid yet..." He murmurs, stroking and curling his fingers through her hair while his other hand holds her close. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(I keep forgetting her hair is really long... like down to her ass xD  )

"Good... pieces are better than nothing... and your body seems to remember for the most part... so I will take that as well." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[*Gasp* How could you forget!? For shame! :p xD  ] 

"Yeah. Yeah I suppose so... Although it's annoying not to remember stuff... It's like... There's something that you know is there... But you can't get it. No matter how hard you try. Like the glass wall analogy i used earlier. Except now there's a few cracks." He says, smiling and kissing her cheek. She feels his heart thrum a little when he kisses her, as if his body really does remember her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good... keep banging on that wall. Make more cracks and try to break through... I eagerly await you on the other side Alex... I really do." She holds him a bit tighter and pushes her face into his neck, giving it a few kisses. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His heart beats even faster, and his arms twitch around her, pulling her even closer as he buries his face in her neck, taking a deep breath before pulling back a little and kissing her lips, his tongue pushing itself into her mouth and wrapping around hers as he hugs her tightly, rolling her on top of him so her hair hangs down around their faces, partitioning them from the rest of the world. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She follows his lead and is soon on top of him, pressing into the kiss as her hair falls around them. She practically sucks on his tongue while her own lashes against his, eager for more contact as they share yet another embrace. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
After a minute of intense kissing, he slowly pulls back and stares into her eyes, panting slightly. His mouth opens slightly, as if he's about to say something, but he closes it and kisses her nose before laying his head back on the pillow, letting her sleep on top of him. Slowly, as if it's an unconscious movement, one of his hands goes to hers and curls them into a fist before resting them on his chest. The corner of his lips twitches up, and then he's still, the steady rise and fall of his chest lulling Olivia to sleep. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The entire thing seems to sap the energy right out of her, and within moments she is asleep on top of Alex, her hand in his and her head on his chest. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They wake up hours later to a furious pounding on the door. Alex jerks awake and rolls out from under Olivia, running to open the door. Brynn stumbles in. "Olivia wake-" She suddenly sees a very disgruntled, butt naked Alex standing in the doorway with his dicks hanging out. "Er... Hi Alex. Um... Nice set you got there..." She mutters. "I hope you rudely woke us up from a rather nice sleep for a better reason than to compliment me on my dicks, otherwise I'm going to double stuff your ass over the bed. The fact that you're my sister be damned." He grumbles. Brynn gulps and looks at Olivia. "We, uh... We intercepted a transmission. You might wanna come and hear it..." She says, one foot half out of the door, as if she's ready to bolt should Alex decide he wants to buttfuck her anyway. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia grumbles and falls out of bed with a flop "Transmission? The fuck from who?" She gets up and throws on some panties before walking over to Brynn, looking sleepy and disgruntled.