The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex squeezes her harder, pressing as much of her body into his as he can. He lets out a desperate little whine as her tongue wraps around his. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A small smile crosses her face, it was so strange to hear the big guy make such a noise. She wrapped her arms around his back and hugged him as tightly as she could while pushing more and more into the kiss, trying to burn the memories back into his head with her body. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His breathing gets heavier as she pushes deeper into the kiss. She feels Kiliara slide off her tentacles, but she is too distracted by Alex's kiss to care. Alex lets her go after a minute, but just holds her in his arms, looking down at her face. "You know... I'm starting to see why I fell in love with you..." He murmurs, smiling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives him a cocky grin and rest her head on his chest. "You should! We were a great couple... still are! You are the only one who can match my libido and for some reason my body calms you down... a perfect match if you ask me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm. You're right... Also, in case you hadn't noticed... We're being recorded." He murmurs, grinning and looking over her shoulder at Kiliara, who has a video camera up in the air and is recording them with a goofy grin on her face, her tail waving like a rattlesnake in the air behind her. "Aww! You guys are just so adorable! I couldn't resist!" She says, pouting before grinning wide. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She turns around so her back is still pressed into Alex. "Oi! Tender moments are not for recording! Only sexy moments! You stop that!" She says with a pout. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Tee-hee! Nope!" She says, sticking her tongue out at Olivia as she continues to record. Alex chuckles and kisses her neck. "Let her have it. She can't get the same thing with Carver!" He says, grinning. "Oooow! Well fuck you too!" Kiliara says, holding up her middle finger in front of the camera. Olivia notices she has only three digits, all of which are rather long. Alex blows a raspberry at her and laughs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs happily and tilts her head to give Alex more neck to kiss "Oh fine, you can have it this time... but please keep it to yourself... I prefer to keep personal moments as personal as I can you know?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Yeah I won't go spreading it all over the base!" She chuckles. Alex continues to kiss her neck, his hands going up to grope at her breasts. "Although... I really gotta say, you guys are perfect together!" She says, smiling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Thank you Kiliara! I like to think so as well! We certainly didn't start off easy... but it was definitely worth the trouble of working past our differences!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, I can see that! And you know what they say! Couples that get off at a rough start usually last the longest!" She says. Alex suddenly lifts Olivia up by the knees so her pussy and ass are on full display to the camera. "Now... How about we give our voyeuristic snake lady something to really remember?" He says, grinning as he pulls his knotted dicks out of her holes, exposing the stretched orifices before lining them up again, ready to push in and fuck her again. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia lets out a startled squeak as she is lifted up and put on display, her cocks shooting back up to full mast! "Oh my! how could you be so forward dear! Now she can see all of my most intimate areas!" She puts up a fake embarrassed voice and covers her face with her hands. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... Exactly the point, my dear. I want to give this perverted snake woman something she isn't gonna forget for quite a while!" He growls into her ear. Kiliara scoots forward a bit to get a better angle of her holes, which are about to be penetrated. "Now this is going to be fun!" She says, hissing with laughter. Alex slowly lowers Olivia down onto his dicks as he thrusts upwards, oh-so-slowly burying his turgid lengths into her tight holes with a loud moan as the sensitive ridges on his dicks are caressed by her tight walls. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A long and lewd moan slides from her throat, bliss assailing her body as those wonderful cocks and pushed into her ass and pussy. Her toes curl in the air as she is once again filled to the brim with her lovers cocks and her holes are quick to grip and squeeze at him "Oh fuck... these new cocks are even more fun than the old ones!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"For you and me too!" Alex grunts into her ear as he starts to pick up the pace, thrusting into her languidly. Out of the corner of her eye, Olivia can see Kiliara's hand going down to her nethers as she starts pleasuring herself. Then, she turns the viewscreen of the recorder to face the duo, giving Olivia a UHD, real-time recording of her getting fucked by Alex. She can see her holes loosen and contract with each thrust he makes into her holes, as well as the heavy blush covering her cheeks at seeing something so lewd. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Seeing and feeling herself getting fucked by Alex has an amazing affect on her body. Her holes grow tighter, her cocks throb and drip pre cum like crazy and she lets out a loud slutty moan. "Oh gosh... look at me... look at my lewd body! Please... go faster Alex!" Two tentacles slide out from her slit and push against Alex's ass, slowly sliding in to tease his prostate. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a loud moan when her tentacles slide into his ass, and he jerks his hips faster, thrusting into her at a more normal, but still quite loud, pace. Kiliara starts panting as her fingers move faster, her eye glued to the peephole of the video recorder. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She thruts her tentacles faster into Alex's ass while two more move across the floor and suddenly plunge into Kiliara's ass, once again pounding the sweet snake hole from behind! "Yes! Like that! Take my tentacles and fuck me Alex! Remember my body and claim it once again!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a loud grunt that sounds like a "Fuck yes!" And starts slamming into her even faster, their hips slapping together loudly. Kiliara gasps and moans as her ass is suddenly stuffed with Olivia's tentacles too, before she rolls off the bed and moves behind them, getting a close up of Alex getting fucked in the ass by her tentacles while he fucks her. He suddenly slams her down onto the bed and starts rutting her like an animal, fucking his knots into her with every hard thrust. He lets loose a few hard spanks to her ass, turning the flesh red. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She yells in bliss, relishing the rough treatment once again as her lover remembers all her turn ons. "YES! Fuck your girl Alex! Make me belong to you all over again! Give me those thick cocks!" Her tentacles are in over drive, pounding into both of their asses while she squirms in bliss. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans loudly and starts fucking her even faster, his hips slapping into her ass at a breakneck pace. With a loud cry of pleasure, he suddenly cums, blasting ropes of hot spunk into her womb and bowels, giving her pregnant belly an even bigger bulge. With a soft moan, Kiliara cums too, her body shaking as her girlcum squirts out over the floor. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia takes a few more thrusts before she is thrown over the edge of orgasm, her cries filling the room as she sprays her massive load all over the bed, into Alex's ass and into Kiliara's ass, pumping both of their guts full of thick hyper cum. "Oooooo so goooooood."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex stays in that position for quite a while, panting as he comes down from his orgasm. They hear a click as Kiliara shuts off the recorder. "My my... Now that was something special... Although you did leave quite a mess on the bed, Olivia." Kiliara says with a lazy smile. Alex pulls Olivia back up, gently wiggling his knots out and letting a torrent of his spunk flow out of her ass and pussy. "There. I think you're gonna enjoy cleaning up this mess. You have a selection of lemonade flavoured cum and candy flavoured cum! Yummy!" He says, chuckling as he kisses Olivia's lips again. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans softly into the kiss but breaks it quickly so she can regain her breath. "Sorry Kiliara... but that is the price you pay for sex with me... lots and lots of cum!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmmm yeah I can see that..." She mutters, looking at the bed. Alex laughs and hugs Olivia tighter. "Yep! She's just a regular cum factory on overdrive!" He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If you ask me... it is well worth the clean up cost! It feels so good to cum this much every time and now I can't even remember how I got off before! Just a few heavy spurts for each orgasm... so boring!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex shakes his head with a smile. "Alright you two lovebirds. Get out. I need to clean my room!" Kiliara says sternly, but Olivia can detect an undercurrent of laughter in there. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aww, ok" She hops onto her own feet and plants a kiss on Kiliara's lips "Thanks for the fun sexy snake lady!" She laughs and walks out of the room with Alex by her side. "Well, we need a shower now!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She laughs and sends them on their way with a slap to their asses. "I hope you don't mind if I join..." Alex says, winking at her and intertwining his fingers with hers.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I wouldn't have it any other way! Now should we go to my ship... or do you have a room somewhere in this crazy place?"