The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He is quiet for a long moment. "So... The woman I loved was the one who was the traitor?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, she was feeding info to OT for a long time now. She is also the one who damn near killed you back there. Also, once the general is done getting information from her... she will be given to me. I plan on turning her into my submissive little venom slut slave."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Venom slut slave?" He raises his eyebrows. "Do call me along, eh? I want to meet the woman who almost killed me! And maybe fuck her ass so hard it hurts." He says, narrowing his eyes thoughtfully. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right... you have forgotten that too. Umm, best to just show you." She sits up so she is straddling his hips and pulls down her pants, letting her twin tentacled horse cocks flop onto his stomach. "See the little tendrils? They secrete lust venom. In small doses it just makes sex better... but in very large doses, it is addictive. It has five phases and in the end there is no cure." She holds up one finger "First is the initial addiction. It makes any and all orgasms from lust venom mind blowing good, but also means you can't orgasm without it... so you seek out more. Phase two has two parts. The first part is slight absence of mind and muddled thoughts that all drift back to whoever gave you the venom. Part two is violently pursueing more venom to the point of forcing yourself on whoever gives it to you. At phase three, you start to loose parts of your mind and personality as they are rewritten with the desire for venom and a desire to submit and serve to your giver. Phase four make you blank. All normal thoughts and livelihood shuts off as the venom starts to rewrite your mind completely. Phase five is the end, you are gone, replaced by a submissve venom slut who needs your venom to get any kind of pleasure and will do anything your giver asks without questions."

She stops to breathe after ranting it off yet again. "A fitting punishment for a traitor who tried to kill you yes?" 

(Back soon)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He is quiet for a long while, his hands resting on her hips. "She's a traitor... And she tried to kill me... So... Yes. I would say it's a fitting punishment." He murmurs, looking at the tendrils on her cocks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah... sorry." She puts her cocks away and pulls her pants back up "i am used to you being used to those... so that was probably a shocker wasn't it?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hardly. I saw the videos, so I knew what I was expecting." He grins. "Plus I had two of my own! Speaking of which, can you... Er... Check my... Equipment? Just out of curiosity." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smirks at him "Riiiiight, curiosity! Whatever you say big guy." She slides off of him and onto the floor so she can lift up the covers and get a good look at what he is packing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He's still got his twin cocks, except this time they look totally different. This time, they have a fleshy ridge running in a spiral from base to just below the glans. The colour of his cocks an ashen grey, with the ridges being black. One thing is rather familiar though. The knots at the base. His overall length and thickness is the same, but the tip of his penises are tapered, all the better to penetrate something. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh, roughly the same, but the ridges are in a spiral now and the heads are tapered. Over all, still would fuck these till the dusk is dawn." She reaches out and gives each one a soft stroke. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gasps when she strokes them. "Ohhh shit that's sensitive!" He groans. "And as much as I'd like to fuck right now, I'm not sure the blood in my head should be going elsewhere right now!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and lets go of him "Oh boy, when you are up and ready again, I can tell the first round is going to be something special. But you are right, when you are in the hospital, you shouldn't jerk off." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm... Not sure a place full of chemicals, most of which are probably deadly, explosive, poisonous, flammable, etcetera could be called a hospital..." He murmurs, pulling her onto himself and hugging her again. "Mm. So soft and squishy. You're like a sexy, purple teddybear." He murmurs, smiling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That I am, all people of my race are like that, soft and squishy. I guess that part of you is still in tact. you love how I squish about in a hug." She chuckles and wraps her arms around him, trying to hug the memories back into him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rubs his cheek against hers, brushing her soft skin with the scales on his face. Then, he slowly pushes her up, so he's looking into her face. "It's maddening , really..." He says after a long time simply staring at her. "How you are so close... Yet so far..." He murmurs, gazing into her eyes. "It's like... There's a glass wall... And you're behind it. And I'm on the other side looking for a way in." He says. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and shakes her head "Yea, it is still you alright. You love those cheesy lines and sappy figure of speeches. But this time, it is correct, this is a barrier between us now... one that we will have to deal with one way or another." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods tersely. "Yeah. We're going to make it work. We will. I mean... I can't just... Walk away just like that..." Hs murmurs, almost to himself. "So um.... Anything else you wanna tell me? I... Er..m I don't have any kids I don't know about, do I?" He asks with an eyebrow raised. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives him a flat looks for a moment that tells him everything he needs to know. "I am several days pregnant actually. you have roughtly two weeks before you can be called daddy...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blinks quickly. "You're... Uh... You're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking..." He murmurs, looking at her apprehensively. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head from side to side. "Nope... you were actually rather excited about it before. In fact, you were trying to knock me up the moment we hooked up."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I was trying to knock you up right from the start? Er... I'm blaming that on the mood swings..." He mutters. "But... A child... Of my own..." He rubs a hand gently over her belly. "I never thought it would happen, to be honest..." He murmurs.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It is certainly a shot in the dark. You should probably also know that Rina, Rasha and Pyro are all pregnant with my children. Long story short, I have super semen that can impregnate anything that isn't sterile... yes, even animals... according to Carver." She coughs a few times. "But yes, inside of me grows a Sirian Milaan hybrid." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blinks for a few seconds. "Er... I'm gonna nap. This... Is a little too much to process right now..." He mutters, laying his head back on the pillow and immediately passing out, his arms still wrapped around her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shrugs and falls asleep on top of him, not really having a way out right now.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They sleep comfortably for a few hours. She wakes go find Alex still fast asleep, but Carver looking down at her disapprovingly. "Really? You're sleeping ON him? Couldn't you find your own bed?" He asks, frowning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"In my defense, he pulled me on top of him and then left his arms wrapped around me until he fell asleep. I couldn't get up nor did I want to disturb him." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wait. He woke up? How is he? Does he remember everything? Did he accept the body? Did he show any signs of rejection? Did he have any headaches? How fast did he fall asleep? Did he have any nausea? Did he-" Carver bombards her with questions, his gaze meeting hers. 

[Gonna sleep. Tired AF.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"CARVER! Shut up for a second. He looked fine enough, he lost his recent memory, about a week or so worth of it... thus my entire part of his life. Thankfully he still has the video recordings so we are not at ground zero. The body is foreign but he seems to be accpeting it. There were no signs of rejections. no headaches occured. he fell asleep after getting too much information on what was lost. No nausea either." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He starts when she yells at him. Then, he narrows his eyes at her. "Young lady, don't you dare take that tone with me! Also, too much info is bad right off the bat. And it's good he had videos. That usually helps." He says, crossing his arms over his chest. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You're not my real dad! You cant tell me what to do!" She sticks her tongue at him like an angsty teen before laughing happily "Sorry Carver, but you were firing off questions way too fast."