The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He wraps his arms around her too. "You know, they've been working with us for years. And they never say a word apart from communicating reports. I think it's just their mojo, you know? Mysterious assassins and all that shit. They unnerve everyone. On purpose, methinks." He says, chuckling and rubbing her back. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then they are being the worlds biggest stereo type right now and I don't appreciate it... just please... watch them for me? At least while on my ship." 

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sure. Oh, and we'll be there in an hour or two. You... Um... You have any music?" He asks sheepishly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and nods her head "I do. any preferances or just something up beat? I am a fan of old earth jazz myself." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Something... Something we can dance to..." He murmurs, his hands dropping down to hers and clasping them before bringing them up to his face and kissing them, looking into her eyes as he does so. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles at his antics and raises an eye brow "What kind of dance? Fast or slow? Cause I can't really waltz." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Slow. And don't worry. I can. It's easy, trust me." He says, smiling and taking a step back. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shakes her hands loose, before his left clasps her right, and his right moves to her left hand, guiding it up to his shoulder. Then, he brings his hand down to rest on her waist. "Alright. Now that we've got the postures correct, it's time for the steps. It's basically just a square. Move your feet with mine." He says, taking a step to the right.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She follows his steps to the best of her ability, though she does make several blunders before getting into any kind of rhythm. "Ok.. I think I got it." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods happily, before he pushes her away slightly and draws her hand above her head, twirling her slowly before bringing it back down and pulling her close. He suddenly takes a step back, grabs her hands and pushes her, letting both of them move back to an arm's length of each other, then pulling her close again before he turns her and crosses both their arms over her stomach as he sways from side to side. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs lightly at his antics and simply follows his lead, a smile across her face the entire time "Didn't realize you were into the romantic steps."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm into dancing in general. And who better to share my romantic moves with than my lover?" He says, smiling as he bends down to kiss her neck before spinning her away and drawing her back in. This time, they're face to face, his nose almost touching hers, his lips slightly parted. "Olivia..." Is all he murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles back at him "Alex." she says matter of factly before closing the gap and pressing her lips against his for a moment. "I am not much for slow dancing... I prefer fast paced fun. But this isn't so bad."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh? So you want to dance to something a little wilder? Well go ahead. Change the song!" He says, smiling and stepping back. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He starts bobbing his head to the beat. "I like this!" He says, bobbing and weaving around the floor with her as they dance to the fast paced jazz. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and dances around with him, moving around, back and forth and flipping off of his arms several times over, her spirit greatly lifted with the up beat tune. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Suddenly, the door opens, and Brynn and Pyro waltz in, both spinning like dervishes to the song and laughing their heads off. They're soon followed by Rina, Rasha, and, surprisingly, even the twins. Rina and Rasha proceed to dance as well, and the twins just watch, although something tells Olivia they're smiling under their masks. Zaren looks at Shekar, and tilts her head to the dancing group. He shakes his head, but she walks over to them and starts dancing, swaying her body around sensually. Out of the corner of her eye, Olivia notices Shekar facepalming and shaking his head as he leads against the wall and watches. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia claps as the other join in the fun and she turns up the music a bit more. She moves form partner to partner as they spin, slide, duck and swivel  about the floor, laughing all the way.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
After a while, they all collapse to the floor laughing, and Alex pulls Olivia down by the hand, letting her land on top of him as he wraps his arms around her. Zaren tilts her head at them and her shoulders move slightly, as if she's giggling, then goes back to her brother, who turns and leaves. Zaren gives them a little parting wave as she follows him out. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well! That was a much needed boost to the mood on my ship! Glad you all joined in!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So are we!" Brynn says, to a chorus of affirmatives. "Dude. Did anyone see Zaren dancing? Soooo hooot!" Pyro says, completely out of the blue. "Oooh yeah she was sexyyy!" Rasha says. "You were super cute though, Rasha. Hopping around and all!" Rina says, rubbing Rasha's head. Brynn and Alex chuckle as they listen to the three compare Zaren and Rasha. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles along with them before wiggling away from Alex and grabbing Rasha in a big hug "Hoppy lizard lady!" She says like a child and she squeezes her in close. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rasha squeaks and snuggles in closer, happily rubbing her head between Olivia's breasts. 

"Sooo... People with dicks... Who wants to fuck Zaren?" She asks, sticking her tongue out at said people with dicks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I would have to see what she looks like first. I have only seen her all dressed up like that. Sure she can move her body, but that isn't all what matters." She squeezes Rasha a bit more, relishing her warm small body. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"But just think of all the things a flexible body like that could do!" Pyro says. Brynn gulps, and Olivia can feel her start to tent underneath her, even though she's wearing armour. Rasha hugs her back, kissing her chest as she does so. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am sure she can do all sorts of amazing things with that kind of flexibility... but I just have more standards than that. She has to fit my desires more than just some wiggly hips!" She sticks her tongue out and pets her lizard. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey. Who knows, maybe she's super curvy under all those clothes! Or maybe she's a herm!" Pyro winks at Olivia. Rasha gurgles happily as she's petted, her tail swishing about. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. I don't know for certain. you can lay down all your 'what ifs'  till the sun explodes. I need hard evidence before I claim to dip my dick in her."