The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans softly into the kiss when he feels her dicks grinding against his. The hand on her back slowly creeps downwards, until it's resting between her legs. Then, he spreads her pussy and slowly thrusts two fingers in, his thumb penetrating her asshole at the same time. He grinds his dicks back against hers, his other hand teasing her nipple before pulling one of her breasts into his mouth, his tongue flicking over the nipple as he gently drags his teeth along her areola. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and shudders at his teasing, her body quickly reacting to her lovers touch "Oh stars... Screw fore play, I need you now alex." She reaches down and points his cocks up before lifting her hips and sliding one cock into each hole with a long moan, her walls quickly squeezing down on his members. "Yes! There they are! My second favorite cocks in the galaxy!"

(back in a bit, dog walk)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans as she suddenly takes his dicks in both holes, the moaning making pleasing sensations emanate from the nipple in his mouth. "Mm! God! And these are my favourite holes in the galaxy! Oohh god! Ah! Who's favourite dick number one, though?" He says, popping off her nipple to look her in the eyes, a slight grin on his face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives him a coy grin "Who do you think?" She reaches down and flops her cocks onto his stomach a few times "Mine of course! But yours are easy second." She starts to slowly bounce her hips up and down, sliding his cocks in and out of her holes. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes. "Gah! Narcissist much?" He murmurs, his mouth closing around her nipple again as he grinds back against her hips, his stiffened bristles rubbing against her prostate and g-spot. He reaches down with one hand, the other occupied by her breast, and wraps it around both cocks, slowly stroking them off in time with her bouncing on him. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
she coos happily and moves her hips a bit faster on top of him, loving the feeling of his bristles scraping against her walls. Two tentacles slide out and push into his ass, sliding in nice and deep before pistoning in and out of him while her hands rest on his chest for support.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He groans loudly when the tentacles slide into his tight ass, his dicks jerking and twitching with every thrust she makes, his dicks leaking pre like a faucet. His hands tighten around her dicks as he jerks them off faster, the other hand squeezing her breast hard. He continues sucking on her other breast, but harder now. More desperate, as if he wants to take every part of her into him, to get as close to her as possible so they will never be separated again. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah! Alex! Calm down! your going to suck my nipple off!" She moves her hips and tentacles faster now, eager to try and pleaser her lover faster. "i'm not going anywhere sweetie... so take it easy ok?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His eyes flick up to hers, and he slowly reduces his pace. Suddenly, he pops his head off her nipple. "I wonder what your breast milk tastes like?" He murmurs before grinning and kissing her, the hand on her dicks briefly stopping to rub at her stomach before going back to jerking her off. "I can't help it, Liv. I just want you... No... I need you as close to me as possible. I don't ever want to let you go. I... I love you, Olivia. I don't ever want to leave your side!" He cries out, panting and moaning as she picks up the pace, the tentacles ramming into his ass, accompanied by the bouncing of her plush ass all serving to make him lose himself further in pleasure. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Don't worry sweetie, I'm not going anywhere." Her pace gets just a tad faster as she keeps on bouncing on his cocks and pounding his ass. she gasps and moans as pleasure bombards her body and her eyes screw shut as she its orgasm! Her cocks twitch and begin hosing his front with her special super cum while her tentacles pump the same stuff deep into his ass and stomach. Her holes squeeze his members and quickly soak them in her girl cum. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans loudly as he's pumped full of cum. She can feel his swollen knots pressing into her, and... He doesn't cum. He gently rolls her over, bending down to kiss her as he does so. He slowly forces the knots in, before thrusting again slow and gentle, but still fucking the knots in and out of her, each delicious inch driving her higher and higher with pleasure. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her still sensitive body ie easily kept up at cloud nine by his gentle thrusting, her holes making lewd sucking sounds as his knots slide in and out of her holes. Her toes curl in the air behind him as the sex continues. "What... what's wrong? Why didn't you cum?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Because... Because right now... I want to make this last as long as possible... I want to drive you to orgasm time and time again, to watch you scream in pleasure... And to know it's all my work." He murmurs, looking deeply into her eyes before he bends his head to her breasts to suck on her nipples. He increases the pace of his thrusting a bit, grinding against her hips with every thrust. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps as his pace picks up and she cries out to he ceiling in bliss "Oh gods Alex! Your knots are hitting everything just right! i'm goign to cum again! I can already feel it!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good... Then cum. Cum for me." He murmurs huskily into her ear, thrusting into her just a little faster, his hand going down to grab her dicks, slowly jerking them off. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
her back arcs at the touch to her cocks and with another wail of pleasure she hits her second orgasm, spraying an equal sized load all over the place and into Alex's ass. Her eyes roll up in bliss and she falls limp and panting once it comes to a stop. "So good... it feels so good."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He buries his knots in her, but doesn't move for a few minutes. She feels his knots deflate a bit from inactivity, and then he pulls out before slowly thrusting them in and out again, the bristles still scraping against her prostate and g-spot. "It's not over yet..." He murmurs, grinning, as his other arm wraps around her, pulling her body closer to his. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a loud gasp as he moves once again. "Gods Alex, you're going to break me!" Despite her words her face is in a big smile and her holes continue to squeeze him firmly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh I doubt it. You're pretty flexible and tough. Although if I broke your mind with pleasure, that would be an achievement!" He says, grinning, increasing his pace a bit as he continues to stroke her cocks. "Look. Even your naughty dicks haven't softened in the slightest!" He says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Because you keep touching them! your hands feel so good! your cocks feel even better! You are like a sentient stimulant to me! I'm hooked on you! Please... use your tongue too! I am already feeling good again!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ask, and ye shall receive..." He murmurs, before his tongue slips out and into her pussy, swirling around her walls while he's still thrusting, and rubbing at her cervix for a moment before penetrating it, his tongue rubbing around all the sensitive corners. The hand that isn't currently stroking her dick moves to her ass, gently caressing if before he suddenly spanks her hard. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans and groans as his magical tongue teases her just right but she eventually shakes her head. "No, not there. I want it... you know... down my cock again..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow, grins, then slowly pulls his tongue out of her womb before making it circle around her dick, coiling upwards before slowly sliding down her urethra. His tongue slowly jerks her off, the coiled part of his tongue feeling just like a warm, wet pussy, while the part in her urethra moves up and down with his jerking, fucking her urethra as it delves in deeper with each thrust. He increases his pace a little, one hand jerking off her other dick while the other delivers spanks across her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia is losing her mind in bliss at this point. Her tongue fucked cock is throbbing constantly in pleasure while her other one leaks pre at a stable rate thanks to his skilled hand. Her pussy and ass are gripping and squeezing at him while her hips grind back against his. "Oh gods! Alex! It's too much! I need to cum again! I can't hold on any more!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moves his tongue faster in reply, his tongue fucking her urethra faster, as his hand too increases in pace. He starts thrusting faster into her, his hips slapping hard into hers, the knots loudly squelching in and out of her tight holes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Yet another squeal of bliss rings off the walls as her third orgasm rages through her. The load is noticably smaller than normal, but still massive by normal means. It surges around his tongue and over his hand as her cocks throb and spray their load while her ass and pussy keep on trying to milk his stubborn members. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins and starts lapping up her cum, getting her nice and clean, before burying his dicks in her again. Again, he waits for a few minutes for his knots to deflate a bit, before he starts moving again, his tongue wrapping around her other cock before penetrating the urethra and fucking it in time with his thrusts into her holes. He leans over her and grabs both her breasts, his thumbs flicking over the nipples as he squeezes and kneads the soft flesh. "Just a few more... Just a few more orgasms, and I'll let you go..." He murmurs into her ear, his breath tickling her skin. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia an do nothing but go along for the ride, her strength robbed from multiple orgasms and the continued pleasure assaulting her form. Her cocks twitch and throb, her holes squeeze and tug all while her mind struggles to stay afloat in her lovers grasp. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Such a strong girl... My strong girl...." He murmurs into her ear as he continues to thrust into her, his dicks scraping against her sensitive walls. Then, he pulls both dicks out of her holes before pressing both to her pussy, sinking in past the knots, pulling out, doing the same to her ass, and repeating it as he continues to tongue fuck her urethra. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives a breathy moan of pleasure and hits her fourth orgasm of the session, another massive torrent of cum spraying from her cocks while her pussy and ass clench and squeeze. She doesn't writhe like normal though, just lays there limp and mind awash in bliss. 

Last edited by a moderator: