The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah ah ah! Fuck! So gooood!" Alex moans, his hips lifting off the floor as he starts trying to fuck her tits, his knots starting to swell even further as his bristles stiffen. 

His sister is in pretty much the same shape, moaning loudly as she ruts Rina, her hips slapping into hers with loud, lewd squelches. Pyro drives her tail into Rina's ass in a corkscrewing motion, making her shudder and go weak in the legs with bliss. Brynn then picks up one leg, continuing to ram into her, the new position allowing her to get much deeper than before. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia moves her head faster and a bit deeper, getting her lips to just around his knots before pulling back up. She rapidly switches from cock to cock, trying to push him over the edge as fast as she can. "Come on big guy... mmm....  give me that sweet seed of yours! Spray it into my mouth and on my breasts!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex growls, trying to hold on as long as possible, but his efforts are in vain. With a loud moan, his cum, spurred on by Olivia's words, surges out of his balls and into her mouth, blasting her with sweet ropes of cum. His other dick shoots his cum into the air, most of which falls onto Olivia's hair or breasts. He groans and humps her mouth as he cums, before falling back onto the floor with another groan. 

Behind them, Brynn too cries out in orgasm, slamming her knot into Rina, stretching her wide, which in turn makes her scream in pleasure. Unbeknownst to Olivia, at some point during their little romp, Rina had slipped her fingers into Pyro's ass and pussy, and was fingering her while she sucked on her nipples. With a moan, Pyro cums too, her tail ramming deep into Rina's ass as she squishes Rina's face into her breasts, her girlcum splattering over the floor. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With loud and heavy gulps, Olivia swallows down Alex's entire load and pulls off his cocks while licking her lips. A smile adorns her face as she looks at his blissed out body and even wider when she sees Rina getting pumped and tail fucked to orgasm. "Mm, good stuff. That is proper punishment for the haughty chef I think! Thank you girls!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They both give her a weak thumbs up. Alex is too out of it to care, his chest rising and falling with fast panting motions. "Ho... Ly... Shit. We... Have got... To do that... Again!" He says, grinning. He slowly gets up and helps her to her feet. "Now that we just put the chef out of commission, what's the next order of business?" He asks. "I'll... Cook..." Says a weak voice from between Brynn and Pyro. Rina straightens herself up then calls in Carver and Rasha, the former giving the cum-splattered kitchen a disdainful onxne over, and the latter not giving a fuck. She serves them a breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and hash browns, most of which Alex eats with gusto. Olivia supposed what they said about boys always being hungry was true... 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She eats happily and looks around at the mass of people suddenly taking residence in her ship. "You know... it just dawned on me how many people we have on board now... I hope our supplies hold up for however long this trip takes. Also, where did you sleep last night Carver?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Don't worry. They will. Just another day or two. And I slept in the guest room. The rest of you decided to sleep in a dog pile, from what I could gather from the yelling." Carver says forking a piece of pancake into his mouth. Pyro chuckles knowingly, glancing at the others around the table. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, we did, much to the chagrin of my mattress I am certain. Glad you fit on the guest bed, I was worried it would be too small for someone of your size." She eats a few more bites of breakfast. "So... what is our destination and why are we heading there?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Castellan. We're heading there to join up with a part of the Rebellion. There's another base there. My guess is, the mothership must have arrived already." Brynn says. "Wait. Castellan?" Carver asks, groaning at Brynn's affirmative reply. Alex chuckles and looks at him with a smug grin. Carver just glares at him. Olivia can see Brynn hiding a smile too, though Pyro and Rasha seem to be clueless.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks between them all. "Ok... clearly there is a story here that we are not all clued into. Mind sharing?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex opens his mouth to say something, but is immediately hit in the mouth with a flying pancake from Carver's plate. "Don't you DARE." He says with narrowed eyes. "Carver has an ex girlfriend there." Brynn says bluntly, receiving a pancake to the face too while Alex laughs, having eaten the thrown pancake already. Pyro snorts and sniggers, while Rasha just lets out an "Ooh my~!", Giggling as she does so. Carver growls and slams his face into the table repeatedly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ooooooooooh! So the big smart spider has a girlfriend! Or an ex to be specific. Is she a dryder too or... did you get someone smaller? Give me all the details!" She picks up a pancake and throws it into Brynn's face. "Hey.. that is fun..." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn blinks and wipes the maple syrup off her face, before throwing the pancake back at Olivia's face, blowing a raspberry when it hits her square in the face. "She's... Around the same size. And... She's not a drider. She's a Conaran. Giant snake ladies." He mutters, grimacing. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and wipes her face clean. "Oh my! She sounds exciting! Why did you break up? Was she not smart enough for you carver? Or did actual emotions get in the way of your studies?" She gives him a snide smile. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gives her a dry, deadpan look. "You'll see..." He mutters, going back to eating his remaining pancake while Alex laughs his head off. Olivia notices Pyro leaning over to Brynn and licking the syrup off her face, which turns into a full out kiss. She also notices Alex and Rasha looking at the syrup on her face after seeing Brynn and Pyro's little display. "I'm... Just gonna leave..." Carver mutters, taking his breakfast to his room. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at Alex and Rasha nervously. "Ever feel like a piece of meat before? Because I am getting that feeling right about now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Without a word, they immediately leap at her, bowling her to the floor while licking the syrup off her face, Alex's hand "accidentally" grabbing one of her breasts and squeezing them, Rasha doing the same. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeals and laughs as she is bowled over onto the floor and immediatly set upon by licking tongues and groping hands. Naked as she is, she has no defense to their advances. "Oh nooo! please have mercy! I thought we were friends!" She says in a horrible dramatic voice. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The predators don't make friends with prey!" Alex growls, licking all over her face, his hands squeezing her breasts as his knee comes up and rubs her pussy. "Mm! I must say you taste absolutely delicious!" Rasha says, giggling and licking her face as well. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches up and hooks her arms around the backs of their necks and pulls them down onto her chest. "you're right! They don't!" All her tentacles come out and surge towards their back sides, yanking down their pants and quickly stuffing two tentacles into Alex's ass while two more wrap around his cocks. Mean while two tentacles push into Rasha's ass and pussy at the same time. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They both moan loudly, their cries muffled by Olivia's breasts. Alex's dicks rapidly stiffen against her thighs, while Rasha pretty much goes blank from the pleasure, her little body shuddering as her ass and pussy are stretched to accommodate the tentacles. Alex grins and lines his dicks up with Olivia's holes. "Come on baby. Bring it!" He growls. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh I will... but not like you are expecting!" She suddenly closes her legs and rolls Alex to her side. "I'm going to make you cum from primarily anal alone! No holes for you this round big guy!" She grins down at him and moves her tentacles faster.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ugh! Fuck! Aaah!" He groans his ass is reamed, his dicks twitching and leaking precum with every thrust into his ass. His hands dart down and damn three fingers into her ass and pussy, furiously fingering her in return. Rasha grabs onto Olivia's breasts for support as she's railed by the tentacles, her lube dripping all over Olivia's tentacle dicks and thighs. 

Brynn and Pyro have gotten it on too, with Brynn buried hilt deep in Pyro's pussy, pounding away as both of them moan happily. Pyro suddenly grabs Rina's leg and pulls her down to the floor, immediately pouncing on her and ramming her tail into her pussy while her mouth goes to her breasts, suckling on a nipple. Rina moans and presses Pyro's head further into her breasts, her hips grinding back against Pyro's tail. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia coos as her holes are fingers by her lover but she is obviously in control of this scene for once. She grabs Rasha and pulls her on top of Alex with her, pressing her lips into the cute little lizard while positioning her so her juicy pussy is over Alex's face. Her tentacles thrust nice and deep while keeping a steady pace, showing no mercy. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Hardly needing to be told, Alex rams his tongue right into Rasha's pussy, his tongue squirming around before driving itself into her womb. She lets out a wild high pitched moan when she feels his tongue in her womb, her walls clenching down vice tight on Olivia's dicks. Alex grunts and groans with every thrust, his ass tightening and wringing Olivia for her cum as he continues to finger her, his fingers digging deeper and rubbing into her g-spot and prostate. 

Loud moans issue from the other end of the table, where Brynn is now rutting Pyro like an animal, her swollen knot ramming at Pyro's pussy while her fingers have dug themselves into her asshole, stretching her wide. Pyro and Rina for the most part just lie there moaning in bliss, Pyro's ass being toyed with while her pussy is roughly fucked, and Rina, getting Pyro's tail in her womb. A sudden loud squawk, and Olivia guesses Pyro has just rammed her tail into Rina's pussy. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She keeps her lips locked around Rasha's even while her pleasure rises higher and higher. She move her tentacles about as fast as they can go while her twin members push into Rasha's belly from the front. Her grip on the little lizard tightens as Alex pushes into her G spot and prostate, but she is determined to make these two cum before her. Her tongue pushes into Rasha's mouth, playfully wrestling against hers while she grings her cocks onto her stomach. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rasha can only moan weakly as Alex continues to tongue fuck her womb while she gets penetrated by two cocks each in her ass and pussy. With a sudden loud squeal, she throws her head back and clamps down hard, her walls fluttering over Olivia's tentacles as she cums, her juice spraying over Alex's face. Alex pulls his tongue out when she winds down, and immediately sticks his tongue into Olivia's mouth, letting her taste Rasha's salty-sweet cum. His hips jerk and thrust in the air, trying to find a hole to bury themselves in, but Olivia's merciless pounding gives him no chance to reverse their positions. She can see his knot swelling as his bristles start to stiffen, signalling the nearness of his orgasm. 

A loud yell of pleasure from the other side, and Olivia notices that Brynn has buried herself in Pyro's pussy as she fires off her load, slumping over Pyro's back when she's done. Pyro moans and cums as she fills the cum flowing into her pussy, her juice spurting back out around the knot as she squeezes Rina tightly, her tail ramming into Rina's womb as she bites down on a nipple. Rina squawks loudly and squeezes Pyro's head into her breasts, Pyro's teasing of her sensitive breasts and womb fucking pushing her over the edge. She cums hard, her cum spraying out over Pyro's thighs as her back arches, her eyes rolling back into her head as her tongue hangs out, a happy, goofy grin on her face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She continues to fuck both of them even after Rasha has finished, her tentacles showing now remorse or mercy in their furious pounding. She keeps grinding her cocks against Rasha's belly, pre cum loaking from the tips and smearing over the lizard girls belly as she draws closer to oragsm. The tentacles wrapped around Alex's cock stroke him faster and faster, trying to push him over while the two in his ass pound ever harder. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fuck! Argh!" Alex yells as he finally hits orgasm, his cum spurting out over Olivia's hair and back, drenching her in enough cum to want to take a bath again while his ass squeezes down on the tentacles in his ass. Rasha mewls, her pussy and ass still raw and sensitive from the pounding. She reaches down to grab Olivia's dicks, jerking them off and trying to get her off quickly. 

Olivia suddenly feels something hard and thick pressing into her asshole before it suddenly rams the rest of the way in with a loud moan of pleasure, Brynn's hands wrapping around her waist as she buries her dick and knot into her ass, the bristles rubbing against her prostate. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia moans at the sudden influx of attention and the flood gates burst open. Her tentacles push in as deep as they can go before flooding Alex and Rasha with her massive loads of cum, the two tentacles around his cocks just hosing everything in sight. Her twin members throbb and quickly being hosing down Rasha's front as her small hands push her over. Her pussy clenches down and starts leaking girl cum like a water fall while her ass just throbs in bliss. "Fffuuuuuuck!"