The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh? I'm guessing somebody wants to be fucked over the table...?" He says, grinning wide as he slowly tugs at the bow. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With the smallest of tugs her robe falls open, exposing her front to the entire ship. "Hmm, maybe or maybe not, either way I just thought you would appreciate such a fact." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmmm... Seeing the results... I appreciate it even more..." He murmurs, grinning, before his arms tighten around her waist as he lifts her up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he buries his head between her breasts, his mouth instantly seeking out a nipple, his tongue slipping out to play with the other. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
she lets out a happy coo as she is lifted up and a soft gasp when both her nipples are show some love. "Oh my! What an unexpected turn of events!" Her voice drips sarcasm as she wraps her hand around his shoulder and holds him close to her breast.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She knows him well enough to know that he just rolled his eyes. She can feel his dicks hardening through his pants, pressing against her butt as his breath quickens slightly. His hands creep closer and closer to her holes, until two fingers press into her pussy and ass, gently thrusting in and out as he continues to play with her nipples. He starts humming, and the sound sends a pleasing vibration through her nipples. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She let out a happy squeak as her holes are both fingered at the same time while his voice sends loving vibrations down her chest. She slides two tentacles out and quickly tugs his pants down to free his twin members. She has her tentacles coil around them, one to each, before stroking him off slowly. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The humming gets a little louder as his dicks are stroked, and his fingers thrust into her faster as he takes a few steps forwards and presses her back against the counter, right in front of the blushing Rina. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her tentacles stroke his cocks faster and two more slide out to quickly push into his ass as her pleasure builds higher thanks to his skill mouth and tongue. Her toes have curled around behind his back and her back is arced off the wall in bliss. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a loud hum as his ass is penetrated, his hips jerking forwards and burying his twin lengths halfway into her holes, his body jerking forwards every time the tentacles thrust into his ass. His hands slip out of her holes, no longer needed, and instead wrap around her waist again, holding her up. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pulls her tentacles away from his cocks so he can push in to the hilt while the two up his ass push in nice and deep before starting to piston. her hands reach down and pull him away from her breasts and into a nice deep kiss, her tongue slipping into his mouth quickly. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans and pants into the kiss, his hips reflexively jerking back and forth, his members slamming into her hard and fast. His bristles start to stiffen, and his knots start to swell, the bristles rubbing up against her prostate and g-spot. He pins her body to the wall with his as he reaches down and wraps both hands around her cocks, jerking her off. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans and groans into the kiss, her tongue working over time while her tentacles try and match his thrusting speed. Her cocks throb in his hands and her holes tighten around his cocks as hre pleasure builds rapidly. a fun idea hits her head and she pulls away from the kiss. "Turn me around... i want to bathe Rina in my cum!"

(back in just a little bit.)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He happily obliges, pulling out, flipping her over, and ramming back into her even harder, roughly fucking the knots into her. "Wait. What!? Nope!" Rina squawks, trying to scramble away before Olivia can hose her down with cum. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches out and grabs Rina with a laugh, her cock throbbing as she pulls her over. "No venom or cock invovled in this... just massive waves of cum!" All it takes are a few more thrusts from Alex before she wails in bliss and starts hosing down Rina from head to toe, soaking her in cum completely and utterly, leaving no spot of her uncovered. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex picks up the pace, ramming into her even faster, his knots squelching in and out of her, before he slams in one last time with a roar, his knotting her as he fires spurt after spurt of cum into her. Rina wails as she's hosed down in cum, her face, what can be seen under the cum, a mask of mock horror. When Olivia's cum streams stop, she blows a raspberry at her and lightly bonks her on the head with the frying pan. "How am I supposed to cook like this, you twit!?" She says, laughing. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans in bliss as her holes are stuff full of Alex's cum but gives Rina a sad puppy look. "Umm, sexily? Everyone likes a cum covered cook! Or at least, I do!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh? So you want your cum dripping onto your food? Huh? Naughty girl! Lick it off!" She commands, pointing to herself. Olivia can feel Alex laughing behind her as Rina starts acting all high and mighty. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives Rina an amused look "What? And take away your lovely coating? Nonsense! Yellow is a very good color on you, you should try to wear it all day!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I AM yellow already! My skin is literally a dull yellow!" She yells, laughing. Olivia can feel Alex's elbows resting on her back as he collapses, laughing his head off. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes in embarrassment and squirms off of Alex with a pop. "Shut up! i meant MY yellow looks good on you! Gah! don't laugh at the captain of this ship!" She gives Rina's ass a good slap. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina gasps and turns to Olivia, narrowing her eyes. "Well excuse me, miss captain! You're not getting breakfast now! Hmph!" She says, turning and batting her wings at Olivia and crossing her arms over her breasts, a frozen expression on her face, bit Olivia can see a smile struggling to break out. At this point, Alex has fallen to the floor and is rolling around laughing and holding his sides. At this moment, Brynn and Pyro walk in, take one look at Rina's state and expression, and start chuckling, looking at Olivia for an explanation. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She steps up behind Rina and grabs both her ass cheeks at the same time, giving them a firm squeeze "Oh really? Live on my ship, off of my money and you want to cut me out of the food? I don't think so missy." She quickly stuffs two fingers into her ass and pussy nice and deep. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina gasps and leans forward, her hands on the counter, which has the added effect of pushing her ass out. Olivia notices her pussy was already wet from watching Alex fuck her silly. "Waah! N-no I-! Aaah!" She shudders and moans as she's fingered. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She casually looks to Brynn and Pyro. "Sorry ladies, just some dicipline to my naughty free loading chef here. Would you two care to help me out? My hands can only do so much since I can't put my dicks in her. But you have a cock Byrnn and Pyro, that tail is just as good!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Happily!" Brynn says, moving up to Rina, followed by Pyro, who's chuckling evilly. "So what do you want us to do?" Brynn asks, rubbing her dick on the side of Rina's ass, while Pyro moves around to the other side, rubbing her tail on her back. Rina whines as she realises she just dug herself into a hole. Alex sits up and grins, his erect dicks throbbing in the air. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, she can't get pregnant, I already did that for her, so Brynn I need you to use that big cock of yours and stuff her naughty pussy full. Pyro, get that glorious tail right up her ass while making her pleasure your breasts. You two handle here, I need to tend to the only male in the room." with a curt nod she turns around, gets on her knees and squishes Alex's cocks between her breasts while licking the tips.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wait no-ooooh god fuck yeeeeessss!" Whatever Rina was about to say is quickly cut off by a loud moan as Brynn shoves her thick, throbbing dick into her pussy all the way to the hilt. Pyro walks around to her head and forces her down to her breasts as her tail slides out to ram itself into her ass, making her squeal loudly into Pyro's tits. Pyro immediately forces a nipple into her mouth, and Rina starts sucking on it, making Pyro moan in pleasure. 

Alex lets out a little gasp and his hips jerk upwards as she tends to his hard cocks with her breasts and tongue. "Oh daaaaamn! Holy shit your breasts are amazing!" He groans, his head thrown back as he moans. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia smiles and starts pumping her big soft breasts up and down her cock while sucking on the tips every moment she gets. "Mm, I know they are, but not nearly as amazing as these big, hard, throbbing cocks of yours lover. Go ahead, lose yourself in the valley of my cleavage." She dives down again, taking one cock half way to the hilt. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex lets out a whining growl when she takes his cock halfway down her throat, his tongue hanging out of his mouth, his hands on the floor behind him, trying to keep him upright. 

Behind them, Brynn has started rutting Rina, slamming into her hard and fast, grabbing her breasts to use them as leverage, her ass and breasts jiggling with every hard thrust. Rina moans loudly, the vibrations sending Pyro into further heights of pleasure as she rams her tail deeper into Rina's ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moves her breasts as fast as she can, trying to cover as much of his cocks as she can while her tongue swirls around his current member. With a wet pop she pulls off and sucks on the other cock, trying to keep her attention equal while she gobbles him up.