The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro gives a little gasp as her nipple is sucked on. "Yep. I can see that!" She says, chuckling. "The same goes for my ass, dicks, and basically Brynn in general." Alex chimes in, chuckling and reaching over to glomp one of Olivia's breasts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs as Alex reveals his dirty incest secret. "Well look at us, the perfect group of perverts and nymphos!" grabs every ass, breast and cock she can reach under the pile of bodies. "i could get used to this... though I will need a bigger bed." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Agreed. This one is going to break if we all keep having wild amazing sex on it." Alex murmurs, his hands going down to rub at Olivia's ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and moves her butt away. "Easy there big guy... Rina gave my butt a real slapping before you all came back in." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex makes a noise of confusion, and them laughs hard, the bed shaking with the force of his laughter. "Well you kinda deserved it, Liv." He says, gently caressing her ass. "Got any cream or something? Maybe I can rub it in to soothe the pain a bit?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No... since my alchemy station is in bits... I don't have much of anything right now. I make it as I need it and all that. i will just deal with the pain for now, should go away by tomorrow." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He caresses her ass a bit more before he stops. "If you say so." He murmurs, tracing his fingers up and down her back. After a while, his hand goes limp and his breathing evens out, telling her that he's fallen asleep. Pyro too falls asleep around a minute later, still hugging Olivia close to her.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Being on the bottom of the pile means she is rather suck right now. With a small shrug she falls sleep as well, resting her head on Alex's shoulder. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She's woken a few hours later by an absence of warmth from the front and sides, and notices that Pyro, Rina, and Rasha, as well as Brynn, are gone. The only one left is Alex, who gives her a little grin when she wakes. "Morning beautiful. Sleep well?" He asks, hugging her and kissing her neck. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stretches out her limbs, her back popping a few times before rolling over to face him "Sure did! How about you? Where did the others get off to?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Slept okay. Brynn went to chat with Carver, Pyro is in the cockpit, Rasha is wandering around the ship, and Rina... Er... I think she's in the kitchen. I can smell something good cooking..." He murmurs, kissing her between the eyes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She yawns and slowly sits up in bed, scratching under her breast before standing up. "Well, I need a shower. I will meet you in the lounge for breakfast." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Normally, I'd say I was going to join you, but I think I'll let you have a normal shower for once." He says, rolling off as well before wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing her deeply for a minute, and then sauntering out of the room. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives his ass a slap when he walks past her and moves over to take her shower in peace, washing away the collective sex over the past day or two, really washing her cocks clean, before working on her hair last. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The cum, sweat and grime runs off her body in rivulets, and within a few minutes, she's squeaky clean. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She steps out of the shower, quickly dries off, throws on a bath robe and heads to the cargo bay. Her suit was just as nasty as she was so she tosses that into the washer and then head for the kitchen.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She sees Alex leaning over the counter, discussing something with a heavily blushing Rina. He turns his head to see who came in, and grins when he sees it's Olivia. "Hey babe!" He says, walking over to her and hugging her, his hands slipping under the bathrobe for a quick grope. "You trying to entice me or something?" He murmurs, just loud enough for the two of them to hear. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, but it is a wonderful side affect of me washing my body suit huh?" She kisses his lips and walks past him. "So what did you say to turn Rina into a tomato?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nothing. All I had to do was stand there and ask her what she was making and how she was doing it." Alex says, chuckling and walking up behind Olivia, hugging her around the waist as he looks at Rina, who blushes even harder and looks away with a tiny smile. "Oh, and I also asked her how the treatment thing was going. She said it's going good, minus the fact that she sometimes gets midnight cravings for your cock and venom." He murmurs, his chin on the top of her head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia noticeably droops at the mention of her prior mistake. "Oh... just another thing I have to apologize for huh? I keep forgetting she has a massive crush on you big guy. It's kind of cute." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He kisses Olivia's neck as a bit of comfort. "Yeah. It's really cute. Just like she is!" Alex says, winking at Rina, who turns beet red, squeals, and hides her face behind a towel, giggling. "Shut up Alex! You tease!" She manages to say through the giggling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well of course he is a tease! That is one of his biggest traits!" She wiggles away from Alex and over to Rina so she can grab her in a hug. "you know... if the cravings hurt too bad, I wont complain if you help yourself to a little cock. Just to take the edge off." The only thing that stood between them was a loosely tied bath robe that only reached Olivia's knees. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"N- no. I can't. Carver said that if I ever want to be completely free of it, I shouldn't give in to the cravings..." She murmurs, unable to or unwilling to stop herself glancing down the front of Olivia's bathrobe. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She let go and backed away with a smile. "Alright, I respect your choice. I didn't really know that so... I will keep my distance. Though now that I know that, our little orgy last night didn't help did it?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina shakes her head a little. "But... It was kinda worth it..." She murmurs, grinning slightly. Alex immediately grabs Olivia in a hug again the moment she backs off, his chin resting on her head again as he lets out a little purr. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I guess we can't have any more sex until you are purged of all desires and cravings. Good thing Alex, Brynn and Pyro can get you off in the mean time!" She staggers backwards into Alex's chest. "Geeze, you are really clingy!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina nods and laughs at Alex's little display. "Whaaaat? You're just so soft and squishy! Perfectly huggable!" He whines, pressing his body into hers. "Aaand I just like feeling you." He says, kissing her neck. Rina shakes her head and goes back to preparing breakfast with a smile on her face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and reaches up to stroke the sides of his face. "Well, I can't deny that, I am very huggable! Hey... want to know something really cool?" She tilts her head up to look at him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What?" He murmurs, clasping his hands over hers and looking into her eyes with a slight smile on his face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A lewd smile crosses her face as she looks up at him and guides one of his hands to the bow she tied to keep her robe shut. "The way I tie this bow makes it fall away with a single tug right here."